AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi girls, found a way to stream to all my cam platforms at the same time!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sshhhnet

Banhammered
Jun 16, 2020
Then i can get paid by all of my cam platforms during one stream session! It's pretty good, before I was using two PC's but it was troublesome.
I earn 70 per hour after revenue share with Cam24. Now I earn 350 per hour as I have 5 cam platforms I'm registered with!

The site doing it is https://sshhhnet.com

Right, your UK compnay number is 123456?
From your terms & conditions:
"We are Sshhh.tv Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 123456 whose registered office is at , with email address info@sshhh.tv; telephone number 080812345678; (the Supplier or us or we)."
Nice phonenumber too!

Let's check the UK Companies House:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/search?q=Sshhh.tv gives:
Company status Dissolved

Right...

Right, your UK compnay number is 123456?
From your terms & conditions:
"We are Sshhh.tv Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 123456 whose registered office is at , with email address info@sshhh.tv; telephone number 080812345678; (the Supplier or us or we)."
Nice phonenumber too!

Let's check the UK Companies House:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/search?q=Sshhh.tv gives:
Company status Dissolved

Right...
Umm... that's not sshhhnet. that's sshhh.tv?

Lol this is so fucking disingenuous. I don't believe you are a model.

Why create a username of the program (you are clearly advertising) instead of creating a username that could be anything else? Why only name one camsite (wtf is cam24?) if allegedly you're using five?

Interesting that you used to earn same amount as 70/hour. Because site uses £70/hour as an example as well.

Lol this is so fucking disingenuous. I don't believe you are a model.

Why create a username of the program (you are clearly advertising) instead of creating a username that could be anything else? Why only name one camsite (wtf is cam24?) if allegedly you're using five?

Interesting that you used to earn same amount as 70/hour. Because site uses £70/hour as an example as well.

Add to it the straight up 70x5 = 350 earnings. Yes, it might be potential earning. But, not guaranteed.

Also, according to this post both members signed up at the exact same time/date? Hmmm....

Cam models can already do this with splitcam software, no need to pay this company.

I use verysoft but there are lots of others too. Of course you need a powerful computer and a good upload speed, but it's best to have that anyway if you're making your money through cam modeling.

Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
So much for "that was sshhtv", on top of what was mentioned previously in the TOS on the site listed by @Fatquack scroll to #8

Website means our website www.sshhh.tv on which the Goods are advertised.

You guys need to learn to use ctrl+h in programs to simply find and replace all instances of things :p

Had a weird feeling about approving this post (and the obvious shill account) early this morning.

Knew y’all would figure out of its bullshit or not.

gg!

Add to it the straight up 70x5 = 350 earnings. Yes, it might be potential earning. But, not guaranteed.

Also, according to this post both members signed up at the exact same time/date? Hmmm....
Poor girl I mean she is still waiting for more information according to her post on ACF

While she is already registered according to her posts on WCG

Multiply personality disorder probably.

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    615.3 KB · Views: 15
Lol nice try. Models who split already use actual genuine streaming/restreaming services. I had a hard time juggling 3 simultaneous sites and no one can keep up with 5 with any type of actual interaction if the tips are flowing. I only do 2 now. Can't imagine 5 haha.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Status
Not open for further replies.