AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How popular and taboo are these sexual fetishes (by gender)?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aella

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 30, 2012
NYC
knowingless.com
Twitter Username
@aella_girl
Tumblr Username
aellagirl
I did a survey and here are the results, I thought you guys might be interested!
zL0OueMr.jpg

If you wanna take the next survey I'm working on, go here!

Interesting study, but really nothing hugely unexpected... I'll have to go google some of these though :)
I don't know how foot fetish got a 4... it's so common and non-taboo I think... I guess it depends on the definition

This study seems to confuse RARITY with TABOO. 'Foot Fetish' and 'Male use of sex toys' may be more uncommon but not taboo. Inanimate objects makes no sense, there would be no sex toys if it was THAT taboo.

I bet if the participates of the study where also asked to define all these fetishes some of the definitions would be extremely different.

All of the fetishes were defined in-survey, and the definition of 'taboo' was very thorough and specific, and centered around social reactions.

Examples of inanimate objects did not include sex toys, which was a different category.

Wow, what interesting research! I'm not really surprised by most of it, but a few things did stand out. It's wild that "female use of sex toys" is more interesting to male respondents than female ones. And that rapeplay is so strongly female as well. I wouldn't have expected sounding to be ranked so taboo, either. Thanks for sharing, Aella!

Last edited:
If you wanna take the next survey I'm working on, go here!

Because this is a google form. It your logged in with your google acccount, the google forms may collect your google email address.

I would suggest opening the link with private browser window; to make sure there is no chance of google linking your answers to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.