AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to announce your "NON NUDE" or "NEARLY NUDE" status

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraXLive

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 19, 2014
Sin City
facebook.com
So, I am a non-nude/nearly nude model... it says so in my profile, I strip down to pasties and sometimes to a C-string, which is about as naked as you can get without being naked.

Lately I have been doing my final strip-down in group shows, since I can have a room full of people who want me to strip down to my pasties and thong and will hang out not tipping waiting to see it for free. Usually it's my regulars that go into group (who were the ones making my goals to strip happen anyway) but a few times I have had more random guys get really reallllllly shitty with me because they hung out in group & I didn't take my pasties off or they kept telling me they want to see my pussy EVEN WHEN I PUT IN MY TITLE AND SAY OUT LOUD REPEATEDLY THAT I AM NOT GOING TO GET MORE NUDE.

This just happened to me again, and I figured I would come here to try to get advice from other non-nudes/members about how best to handle this situation. Just the other week I had someone get a 70 tkn (!!!!!!!!) refund from me because I didn't get nude in group, so ever since I have been putting "Who wants to see me strip down in group *NEARLY NUDE MODEL*" or "Let's go to group so I can dance sexy and strip? *I DO NOT GO FULLY NUDE*" as my topics and it's STILL happening. I'm at my wit's end trying to think of any other possible way I could make it ANY FUCKING CLEARER that I am not getting fully nude, other than holding a neon sign while I cam. These guys are acting like I am scamming them, which is totally ridiculous. Please advise!

You appear to be doing very well, for how long you have been on MFC, so I would keep doing what you are doing. People seem to be digging it. :thumbleft:

You might want to create an emote with your rules of engagement and post it in your room just before accepting a group. It will still be there when newcomers arrive to join your group, so they won't really have an excuse. People may not read, but you'll have done all you can. In the meantime, I would accept the occasional small refund as part of the cost of doing business. 70 tokens once in a while isn't the end of the world for a 3k CS model, so I wouldn't get worked up over it.

to clarify, I'm all with you! but,
the thing is... I can somewhere (sorry) relate to guys who are 'disappointed' you aren't taking in further in group... it's just that 99% of the girls on MFC do a lot more explicit stuff in group. I am a softcore/tease model myself, I will strip down to panties in public chat and on rare occasions go nude. I've had the same experience in group as you stated above, thats why I don't do groups unless a few reg reeaally want to and understand I'm not going further. (same with private)

But, you're doing really good if I look at your camscore, so I'm thinking if you want to continue making a lot of tokens without freeloaders you might have to 'accept' the douchebags who always want more then they can get. If it is bothering you a lot you might want to consider not doing groups easily, and cater to freeloaders too in public chat. I'm afraid there's no magic formula for this one, you're simply selling a product different from most girls on MFC and that's confusing to some visitors ;)

the guy who wants a refund is a total jackass for not listening/reading.

Thanks guys!! I worry less about the tokens and more about my rep, I don't want members to go around telling other members that I tried to get one over on them, since I'm new I don't want to start out being accused of being sketchy! Group seemed like a great solution at first for my regulars who were frustrated with being the only ones tipping towards my goals, and a way to get the people who had been just haaaaaaanging out every day to actually tip some (really, some of them come in EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT I AM ON and had never said one word or tipped 1 token until I started doing groups and they were "forced" to pay to see my end show)... I know you can't win 'em all but I appreciate all the feedback, Sevrin's idea of an emote is a good one that I had not considered! :clap:

SaraXLive said:
Just the other week I had someone get a 70 tkn (!!!!!!!!) refund from me because I didn't get nude in group

First off, I wouldn't worry about getting nude in group. It's your show so do what you want. The asshat that asked for a refund has little to be pissed about. Most people that don't like someone's group show leave right away. The 70 tokens from him meant he was in there for 7 minutes. I'm honestly surprised MFC even refunded it since they usually go by that whole 'all tokens are a gift' thing.

I know several other models who also don't do nudity or sex things in group. One of them has been in the top 10 several times the last few months and is on this forum. So you're not alone. Just to be safe make sure you are very clear upfront and that emote idea isn't a bad idea. Even post that as a 'group rule' on your profile. But ultimately don't worry about it. There's even models that won't do that in privates or True privates.

As for your reputation from them complaining. There will always be complainers no matter what you do. It has nothing to do with you, they just like to complain. They go to one of the lounges and bitch up a storm. Then other people there tell them they are fucking nuts. The fighting ensues for awhile and then they get ignored by quite a few people. Then someone else comes in and does the same thing. No one cares cause they are nuts. The model he's bitching about is usually not a thought on anyone's mind. The nutzoid is all anyone remembers. So once again, don't worry about it.

JerryBoBerry said:
SaraXLive said:
Just the other week I had someone get a 70 tkn (!!!!!!!!) refund from me because I didn't get nude in group

First off, I wouldn't worry about getting nude in group. It's your show so do what you want. The asshat that asked for a refund has little to be pissed about. Most people that don't like someone's group show leave right away. The 70 tokens from him meant he was in there for 7 minutes. I'm honestly surprised MFC even refunded it since they usually go by that whole 'all tokens are a gift' thing.

I know several other models who also don't do nudity or sex things in group. One of them has been in the top 10 several times the last few months and is on this forum. So you're not alone. Just to be safe make sure you are very clear upfront and that emote idea isn't a bad idea. Even post that as a 'group rule' on your profile. But ultimately don't worry about it. There's even models that won't do that in privates or True privates.

As for your reputation from them complaining. There will always be complainers no matter what you do. It has nothing to do with you, they just like to complain. They go to one of the lounges and bitch up a storm. Then other people there tell them they are fucking nuts. The fighting ensues for awhile and then they get ignored by quite a few people. Then someone else comes in and does the same thing. No one cares cause they are nuts. The model he's bitching about is usually not a thought on anyone's mind. The nutzoid is all anyone remembers. So once again, don't worry about it.

They go by 'all tips are a gift' they say that the model must inform the private that she will not get nude within the first minute.

They dont say anything about groups though. But yeah.

There will always be someone who is upset you dont do something
No one will read everything, no in this job, not in any job.

I can't think of anything else you could possibly do. I think some people think they'll convince non-nude models to change their minds in group, where there are no freeloaders and thus less of an "audience", and when it doesn't happen they get all butthurt. Don't worry about it.

Like jerry said it's your room and you decide how much you show or you don't show.
I have a simple rule: no requests of any kind (I don't care how much they tip me)
No "suggestions" either especially in group. I have banned multiple ppl in group because they kept barking orders and were disrespectful. If they ask for a refund so be it. I don't want their business either way.
Before I do group I tell them to let me do my thing and just watch. There are no exceptions to the rule. I don't feel like I have to explain anything to anyone about what I will show. Being a tease model is not about what you show either way but about the movement, the style, the lights, the props and the music. Tease is an art and the artist should feel free to express themselves without interruptions.

Kickaz said:
Like jerry said it's your room and you decide how much you show or you don't show.
I have a simple rule: no requests of any kind (I don't care how much they tip me)
No "suggestions" either especially in group. I have banned multiple ppl in group because they kept barking orders and were disrespectful. If they ask for a refund so be it. I don't want their business either way.
Before I do group I tell them to let me do my thing and just watch. There are no exceptions to the rule. I don't feel like I have to explain anything to anyone about what I will show. Being a tease model is not about what you show either way but about the movement, the style, the lights, the props and the music. Tease is an art and the artist should feel free to express themselves without interruptions.

Awesome Kickaz thank you for weighing in on this, your input is definitely appreciated! I am a huge fan of yours and I may or may not be fangirling out a little bit right now because you replied to my topic. EEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.