AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to stalk people on the internet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remembered reading about this as i was leaving the house earlier tonight... tinyeye is web site that creates a database of pictures... and is suppose to be able to identify multiple locations of the same picture... so let's say both a facebook page & mfc profile have the same picture on them and tinyeye has crawled both pages... it's suppose to be able to identify the link between the unrelated web sites

http://www.tineye.com

Reactions: goldenaye666
Yes, I'm glad someone brought up TinEye. That brings me to...

Image Recognition

For any photo a girl posts of herself on her MFC profile or the like, you can use some image recognition tools to see if she has posted those pictures anywhere else on the internet. For example, maybe there's a pretty picture of her face that she has on her MFC profile, and she also uses it as her Facebook profile photo. It's likely Google and TinEye will have indexed them both. You can feed either of those tools the MFC image, and see if the Facebook page pops out.

Attachments

• facescan.jpg
    facescan.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 851
I dunno if I should feel relieved or offended that tineye didn't find any of my mfc/facebook pics lol

It should be noted that TinEye and Google Images do NOT do any facial recognition... they simply analyze the image as a whole, with no regard to any faces that may or may not be in the photo.

Reactions: HollieCakes
Deathdoll said:
That stuff used to scare me when I was like 14, now though it is like 'oh noes you know the general area in which I live.' What could they do with that? Come to the area and try to kill/rape you? Seems like a lot of effort.

There was an mfc model from Australia, can't remember her name, but she's on the forums here. She had an issue with an mfc stalker who travelled something like 14 hrs and just showed up at her door. She had no idea how he found her info and address. Scary shit.

Also don't forget this site - www.pipl.com. It's great for stalking.

On the Amazon wishlist thread on here, a member said that he purchased an item from a model's wishlist, and there was some problem with delivery. When Amazon was contacted about the problem, they sent him an invoice which showed the model's address. :( Not cool at all.....

The_Brown_Fox said:
On the Amazon wishlist thread on here, a member said that he purchased an item from a model's wishlist, and there was some problem with delivery. When Amazon was contacted about the problem, they sent him an invoice which showed the model's address. :( Not cool at all.....

Even when I know a models address already I will often use the gift address on Amazon to save time, and several third party sellers have given me invoices with the models hidden address on it. The first time it happened I complained to Amazon about it, but they never responded and they tell you it may happen in the FAQs I think.

blahblahblah said:
There was an mfc model from Australia, can't remember her name, but she's on the forums here. She had an issue with an mfc stalker who travelled something like 14 hrs and just showed up at her door. She had no idea how he found her info and address. Scary shit.

When you're 14 hours from home, chances are nobody will be looking that far away for your body when you are reported missing.

Something for a would be stalker to think about. The object of your obsession may not be so easy to scare nor be all alone.
:think:

You people are all paranoid. If someone traveled that far to see me, I'd be honored.

So someone shows up on your doorstep unexpected. So what? You can either say "hi, nice to meet you, come in for some tea", or shut the door and ask him to leave. He doesn't leave, then you have a problem.

bawksy said:
You people are all paranoid. If someone traveled that far to see me, I'd be honored.

So someone shows up on your doorstep unexpected. So what? You can either say "hi, nice to meet you, come in for some tea", or shut the door and ask him to leave. He doesn't leave, then you have a problem.

ok... this is one of those moments when i'm not certain if this is sarcasm over the internet or not.... but "So someone shows up on your doorstep unexpected. So what?"... seriously??? While I think some models get a little extreme with their paranoia of anyone that asks simple "chit chat" questions (i mean not everyone that asks where their from wants to eat their liver & wear their skin as a robe)... I'd certainly never fault a model for coming down on the side of caution and providing as little information as possible.. Which is why i rarely ask a model overly personal questions

I mean an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure when it comes to someone you don't know showing up on your door step unexpectedly... i mean hell i don't like people i fucking know showing up without calling first... i couldn't image being a model at home alone and their "#1 fan" knocks on their door unannounced and uninvited.... But for those that think the models have no reason to concern themselves... i linked the wiki page of Rebecca Schaeffer below... She was an up and coming actress in the 90's that had a "fan" show up on her door step unannounced and shot her dead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Schaeffer

bodisha said:
I'd certainly never fault a model for coming down on the side of caution and providing as little information as possible

Oh, I agree, I just don't think it's fair to assume that a "surprise fan" is there to do you harm.

So some actress got shot dead by a surprise fan. So what? There's a chance you can get shot dead while you're out grocery shopping. It doesn't mean you should hide at home with a shotgun in your hands all the time.

CammiStar said:
bawksy said:
bodisha said:
I'd certainly never fault a model for coming down on the side of caution and providing as little information as possible

Oh, I agree, I just don't think it's fair to assume that a "surprise fan" is there to do you harm.

So some actress got shot dead by a surprise fan. So what? There's a chance you can get shot dead while you're out grocery shopping. It doesn't mean you should hide at home with a shotgun in your hands all the time.

I think it is fair to assume if someone you have never met with the exception of online in an adult chat room drives hours out of their way to your home, which they found not by invitiation, but by digging through the internet to "surprise" you, might be lacking some sanity and should be greeted with caution..and a shotgun. :lol:
I totally fucking agree with that.

Reactions: elodiex
MercyRain said:
CammiStar said:
I think it is fair to assume if someone you have never met with the exception of online in an adult chat room drives hours out of their way to your home, which they found not by invitiation, but by digging through the internet to "surprise" you, might be lacking some sanity and should be greeted with caution..and a shotgun. :lol:
I totally fucking agree with that.

Agreed as well. If someone is driving or even taking a plane to go see you, without warning, even if there is no malicious intent--that person cannot be 100% right in the head. Even if the person doesn't intend to harm you, the rejection may change that and push their remaining bits of sanity over the edge.

BluexDakota said:
If someone is driving or even taking a plane to go see you, without warning, even if there is no malicious intent--that person cannot be 100% right in the head. Even if the person doesn't intend to harm you, the rejection may change that and push their remaining bits of sanity over the edge.

I agree that MFC attracts more than its due share of the emotionally damaged, mentally unstable types. But I could see someone doing a surprise visit just for the lulz or out of boredom.

"Hey, I'm bored on a Monday night. Should I play Modern Warfare 3, smoke a bowl, or road trip to scare the bajeezus out of my favorite model?"

Reactions: xo_Maria_ox
bawksy said:
I just don't think it's fair to assume that a "surprise fan" is there to do you harm.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to do Christopher Meloni or Boris Kodjoe any harm. I'd just wanna DO them. :3some:

1306368313-26.jpg

NicoleAriParkerBorisKodjoeEBONY-420x542.jpg

By the way, I love your cumshot avatar, bawksy! :lol:

bawksy said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
By the way, I love your cumshot avatar, bawksy! :lol:

Bocefish's idea!
I know, I know, I'm nearly pissing myself laughing over that! I saw the thread where Bocefish suggested it and it's just genius. Please keep it for longer than you usually do! The 'Problem?' is the icing on the cake for me. :lol:

Reactions: Paigenicolexxo
sxycherrypie said:
I just read the first page and I am both intrigued and scared shitless at the same time.

As you should be, Carol. I'll be seeing you about 4PM tomorrow. It's the second left after Montgomery Street, right?

Reactions: BlueViolet
bawksy said:
sxycherrypie said:
I just read the first page and I am both intrigued and scared shitless at the same time.

As you should be, Carol. I'll be seeing you about 4PM tomorrow. It's the second left after Montgomery Street, right?
LOL! Yea like I'd tell you lol.And do I look like a carol to you I mean really dude?=P

sxycherrypie said:
LOL! Yea like I'd tell you lol.And do I look like a carol to you I mean really dude?=P

There was a 0.04% that was going to work, but it would have been hilarious if it did.

sxycherrypie said:

As am I. I'm going to do some 'research' on myself just to see what i come up with. I like to think i'm very careful with my information when it comes to the internet, but you can never be too sure!!!

This needs a bump. For giggles I was looking at different models profiles looking for personal websites and yup, found several models real names, addresses and phone numbers. I think this thread needs a sticky or at least one in the model's only section.

pyrite1965 said:
This needs a bump. For giggles I was looking at different models profiles looking for personal websites and yup, found several models real names, addresses and phone numbers. I think this thread needs a sticky or at least one in the model's only section.
I'll sticky it for now and add it to the list of important topics in the model welcome thread when I get a chance.

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.