AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Huge update of banned tags on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2015
Just realized that half of the "dirty" tags on Chaturbate were banned. You can use them but they're not linkable.

I'm pretty happy with this change. I investigated and planned an article about Chaturbate and these "taboo" tags but I ended up not writing one. This was a year ago, but here is a TL;DR

There is a darkside on Chaturbate. If you look for specific tags, you'll be able to find girls that are open to do things that are, well, let's say, super against ToS. I've been in these rooms and seen what people request.

These tags are primarily used with South American models. If you just browse those type of girls, you can understand what I'm saying.

Chaturbate needs to be tougher with these tags. First, ban them from being used. Ban the other "dirty" tags that are used with these. Also ban the tag "dirty". Be more strict with SA tag use. Just not linking them doesn't get rid of the whole issue. Place a warning on the accounts that attempt to use these tags.

It was bad a year ago. I reported some very bad and disgusting tag use. So I'm really happy that Chaturbate is trying to clean their site up.

Reactions: punker barbie
Status
Not open for further replies.