AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I do not understand why they ask me for a passport?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2018
hello good day @punker barbie I am the user: danii_and_lauren

I have been submitted my documentation for verification of age, I have sent photos of good resolution, with clarity and very good lighting, they are totally clear, I have presented my Colombian citizenship card because I transmit from my country Colombia, and also present my license driving, but now I sent my last document as perfect as I could and they rejected it and they ask for PASSPORT, I do not understand the reason why they ask me for a passport, I only have my citizenship card and driver's license, I do not have a passport that I live and transmit in CB. in my country Colombia, please note that it is from Colombia where I transmit and I do not understand why they ask me for a passport, please help me, I will be very attentive to your answer

thank you very much

Thanks for your answer, but I know hundreds of models in Colombia that work in CB. and they had never asked for a passport since they presented their citizenship card of our country that certifies that we are of legal age and this inconvenience had never been presented.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your answer, but I know hundreds of models in Colombia that work in CB. and they had never asked for a passport since they presented their citizenship card of our country that certifies that we are of legal age and this inconvenience had never been presented.
Thanks for your post. Please see the DM I am sending you.

Upvote 0
As CB is not based in Colombia, a Colombian ID is not acceptable. You must use an internationally accepted form of ID. This is why CB requires more than just your local ID.

I can't say it better than shapman.
Passport is a valid ID internationally.

Upvote 0
As CB is not based in Colombia, a Colombian ID is not acceptable. You must use an internationally accepted form of ID. This is why CB requires more than just your local ID.
They accepted my national ID, I believe as long as it has your info, a photo of you, an ID number, and an expiry date, and information about it can be found online i.e I use a New Zealand Hospitality 18+ Card, then it's acceptable.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.