AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i dont know where to post this But....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:
Yeah, an anonymous post is really a reliable way to put all rumors to rest.

...but the story does sound plausible.

Agreed.
No one who knows has a good reason to stick his or her neck out and discuss this openly and publicly. That's as close as anyone is likely to come to spilling the beans in the near future. All I know for sure is that Mary's still in the running for Ms.MFC.

Sevrin said:
AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:

Agreed.
No one who knows has a good reason to stick his or her neck out and discuss this openly and publicly. That's as close as anyone is likely to come to spilling the beans in the near future. All I know for sure is that Mary's still in the running for Ms.MFC.

You're very right. I like to give Mary the benefit of the doubt and believe she didn't intentionally do anything shady. But then again I have liked her for a long time so maybe I am just biased.

Also for anyone wondering why we are "in other peoples' business"... it's not so much that we're in their business, we are just curious. It's human nature to wonder and be intrigued by drama. Just like Joe and Schmoe at the water cooler at the office gossiping about how Steve and Angela in accounting are sleeping with each other. MFC is my office, so to speak, and this is the water cooler where we talk about all the things happening in different departments.

Also, I am sure Mary has come to realize that by consistently being in the top of the charts, she will always be more open to gossip and curiosity than someone who is less popular. Just comes with the territory.

playboy555 said:
how about you all kiss my ass you people make me sick talking about others business here, every one try to be more smart then the other you minds with yours own business and stop nosey about playboy and mary, :hand: end this issue about playboy and asks yourself to start move on. :hand:

Relax bro

Attachments

• cp4726_faggot.jpg
    cp4726_faggot.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 442
playboy555 said:
how about you all kiss my ass you people make me sick talking about others business here, every one try to be more smart then the other you minds with yours own business and stop nosey about playboy and mary, :hand: end this issue about playboy and asks yourself to start move on. :hand:

So you use the name Playboy555 which either makes you him, or too big of a pussy to actually be identifiable in the community by using your MFC nick or similar. To make matters worse, either way, you should know that Playboy555 is the one trying to make this as public of a spectacle as possible, which just makes you reek of irony. This makes you an idiot.
Plus this is just water cooler gossip and I think everyone but you realizes that. Because without reliable first party information (which as I explained already as being impossible) there's nothing to substantiate any claim. This makes you an idiot.
Also, starting out your post with an insult like that is just grounds for no one to take you seriously. This makes you an idiot.
Trying to be an internet tough guy. This makes you a faggot.
Trying to be a white knight. This makes you a faggot.
Your bad grammar. This makes you a faggot.
I could go on but you're already a triple faggot and triple idiot.

Keithy said:
playboy555 said:

So you use the name Playboy555 which either makes you him, or too big of a pussy to actually be identifiable in the community by using your MFC nick or similar. To make matters worse, either way, you should know that Playboy555 is the one trying to make this as public of a spectacle as possible, which just makes you reek of irony. This makes you an idiot.
Plus this is just water cooler gossip and I think everyone but you realizes that. Because without reliable first party information (which as I explained already as being impossible) there's nothing to substantiate any claim. This makes you an idiot.
Also, starting out your post with an insult like that is just grounds for no one to take you seriously. This makes you an idiot.

thats him, he wrote on my profile this

"another model who copy milamilan profile wall idea and bla bla about me in forums"

i guess that this username is him, because i don't know playboy, and the last time i work was like 2 weeks ago, so how he was going to see my profile??...

i like to add that i do not copy anything, mila made those banners

or yes, i did copy, but with any bad intention, is a kind of support to the forums

AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:

Agreed.

Thirded. In fact...

Keithy said:
playboy555 said:

What "playboy" said makes it sound even more plausible (if it's actually him).

And I don't need to respond to what he said. Keithy said it all already.

When you hit a nerve, sometimes your too close to the truth?

playboy555 said:

Wouldn't offend you if someone hadn't hit the nail on the head.

So the post by anon was only plausible but really had no backing. Then "playboy" posts and basically tells everyone that it's true. So, it's either true, or it's a fake playboy trying to make it look true. Every time we get new information it just leans more towards Playboy555 being a total jackass. About the only thing that would change this is is anon and playboy are samefag.

Keithy you love suck my dick when i go sleep :-D ? or you all want make Yourselves useful and wipe my butt when i shit on this forums :lol:

playboy555 said:
Keithy you love suck my dick when i go sleep :-D ? or you all want make Yourselves useful and wipe my butt when i shit on this forums :lol:

You are a dip-shit with HORRID knowledge of the English language. Stop the drama, this is not the forum for that. Take the drama to your mama...... :violence-stickwhack:

Eva_ChangeN said:
playboy555 said:

You are a dip-shit with HORRID knowledge of the English language. Stop the drama, this is not the forum for that. Take the drama to your mama...... :violence-stickwhack:

Hah, Eva you're great.

Yeah Playboy isn't helping anything with his posts. No grasp of how to handle forum threads as well as a bad grasp on the English language.

playboy555 said:
I counter your logic and reasoning with inane comments about wanting men to suck my penis!

Dude, you should go on that show "The Biggest Loser" because you're totally there.

Wait wait wait. I can do better.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

No, not quite there.
How about we just make sure everyone on MFC sees this?

Also being an idiot doesn't mean you're "shitting on the forums" because if it did Bawksy and I already have that covered. And that just means you're shitting on shit. And that's just retarded.

AmberCutie said:
Eva_ChangeN said:
playboy555 said:

Hah, Eva you're great.

Yeah Playboy isn't helping anything with his posts. No grasp of how to handle forum threads as well as a bad grasp on the English language.

Thanks Amber :D (YES! I got the head chicky to say I was great!) :dance:

Well, a whole lot of good this is doing, Amber's just gonna ban the moron and lock the thread after this.

Wow, your cool.

I agree, lock thread and ban idiot please Amber :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.