AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i dont know where to post this But....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahAngel

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 22, 2010
I just saw, Playboy555's post in the news feed...
and read his profile.. there was a screen shot there of his chat with Crazysysy...

I was surprised,, Crazysysy been paying for his tips???
I dont know if I understand it right ,,, but it seems like, Playboy tips Mary to stay #1 and then Mary pays back Playboy through western union??

Thats just stupid.. I mean,, does she earn doing that?? Most probably lose more $$$.. geezz...

I went and checked it out, and that could very easily have been faked. Also, the dates are wrong for it to have been for the September number one spot. I think this may be him lashing out at her for the falling out that most of MFC has heard about, but since none of us are Playboy or Sysy, we really have no way of knowing what happened between then. And thats really the way it should be, its no ones business but theirs.

well I get your point there,,
but its not about getting into someone's business..
its just for discussion's purposes.. :dance: :dance:
its just disturbing...
just wanna see everyone's opinion...
but we're not here to conclude whether its true or not :)

I'm pretty oblivious to what the heck is going on. It appears to me that CandieCane is the only model he and I have in common so I'm not surprised that I find myself lost however.

That said, I read the screenshots on his profile and agree they could be easily faked BUT if they are real, it sounds quite damning. A shame since I've been led to believe that Mary is a pretty nice young lady. None of my business though and I am happy for that fact.

what ever happens

he is such inmature to post that on his profile
he is the one who looks like stupid, you tip a girl 400.000 tokens, and she call you loser in the public chat
damn, can i call him loser too?? :lol:

This cash-for-tips type deal is actually QUITE frequent among Romanians, but I've always been under the impression that Mary was not involved in such an arrangement. But you never know... it would explain her quick rise to the top after quitting the studio.

but isnt that kinda of fraud? dont mean money wise since mfc does get money for it...
but i dont think its fair for the ladies who are in the top20 with fairly earned tokens...

TashaMaddison said:
but isnt that kinda of fraud? dont mean money wise since mfc does get money for it...
but i dont think its fair for the ladies who are in the top20 with fairly earned tokens...

It might not be fair, but point to me where in the rules for Miss MFC it says you can't do this. Actually... just point me to the rules. I can't find them anywhere.

I was in lounge 1k just perving this afternoon and Playboy555 was there. I don't have the chat archive, but he came off as a complete moron in there. According to one of the lounge 1k regulars, playboy tipped Sysy a ton of tokens (some said as high as 200,000) and for some reason; demanded them back. So they had a falling out and as a result, he's making those accusations.

I don't know who to believe, I'm just reporting what I'm hearing.

Just remember- only asshats ask for refunds.

Mikeythegeek said:
Well, I don't agree with that statement, I do however agree that Only asshats ask for refunds on TIPS. Which might have been what you meant anyways. So yeah, members shouldn't ever ask for refunds for tips. I could understand a private show refund in certain circumstances, but that would go through MFC and not the model anyways (of course the model should be involved to at least know what's going on) such as in the case of a site error or similar.

Keithy said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Well, I don't agree with that statement, I do however agree that Only asshats ask for refunds on TIPS. Which might have been what you meant anyways. So yeah, members shouldn't ever ask for refunds for tips. I could understand a private show refund in certain circumstances, but that would go through MFC and not the model anyways (of course the model should be involved to at least know what's going on) such as in the case of a site error or similar.

It's actually more of an inside joke. ;)

Keithy said:
Mikeythegeek said:

That is what I meant.

Mikeythegeek said:
I was in lounge 1k just perving this afternoon and Playboy555 was there. I don't have the chat archive, but he came off as a complete moron in there. According to one of the lounge 1k regulars, playboy tipped Sysy a ton of tokens (some said as high as 200,000) and for some reason; demanded them back. So they had a falling out and as a result, he's making those accusations.

I don't know who to believe, I'm just reporting what I'm hearing.

Playboy did charge back some of his tokens he had given her. She was ranting about it a few days ago. Not sure how big it was, but it hurt her. I'm not sure how chargebacks on this site work anyway. Anyone else know if it gets taken away from the model or what? I dont think Mary was paying for PB's tokens. A few prems told me PB was trying to meet her in RL. She said no and he blew up and got pissed. Its all still a bit of a sticky situation.

HaileyJade said:
Playboy did charge back some of his tokens he had given her. She was ranting about it a few days ago. Not sure how big it was, but it hurt her. I'm not sure how chargebacks on this site work anyway. Anyone else know if it gets taken away from the model or what? I dont think Mary was paying for PB's tokens. A few prems told me PB was trying to meet her in RL. She said no and he blew up and got pissed. Its all still a bit of a sticky situation.

The RL idea seems plausible to me for some reason. And I agree that Mary wasn't paying for tokens. My gut feeling is that she wouldn't do that. And my gut is usually on target.

One thing is for certain- those IM chats in his profile... I'd bet every dollar I get for the rest of this year that those are fake.

AlexLady said:
http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models

No, I meant the rules for Miss MFC. I checked that article, nothing about Miss MFC in there.

Models paying for there tips is called "recycling" to get to top 20 or top 5 it happens. it ends up costing the model 2.5 cents per token. It is a strategy to get popular and i think it is often a smart way to encourage other members to tip.
We have no proof that Mary (Crazysysy) did this. I know that she has some kind of Feud with Playboy and i know that he was her biggest tipper when she won Miss MFC. i heard that he said in her room that HE was single handedly responsible for making her Miss MFC, and she told him to get out of her room.

RufffRider said:
i heard that he said in her room that HE was single handedly responsible for making her Miss MFC, and she told him to get out of her room.

See that right there would annoy me. It's one thing to acknowledge being a model's biggest tipper in a private conversation, but to announce that in public chat is just harmful. It's good Mary stood up for all her other supporters and tippers, even if it meant losing her biggest source of tokens. :clap: for her.

Just to end all these rumors, this is what happened:

Playboy wanted to be MFC´s biggest tipper of all times, but he doesn´t want to spend that much money. That´s why he offered Mary the following deal: I tip you 500k tokens, if you refund me 300k. When Mary refused the deal, he acted like a little child and demanded all his money back. Mary refused again ad he threatened her to send people to hurt her. That´s when he got banned. Since then he´s trying to bully her with these screenshots, where he cuts out parts of conversations.

Yeah, an anonymous post is really a reliable way to put all rumors to rest.

...but the story does sound plausible.

bawksy said:

Semi-plausible. I would think if threats and being an internet tough guy were involved MFC might do something about it. Even if it were just to lock down his profile. Hell, I don't know why Leo hasn't already made it clear that something like that will get you banned and lose all tokens (possibly because tokens have a solid monetary amount, but still contracts supersede that).

Is anybody here a friend of Sysy's? If so, would you ask her to shed some light on the situation by posting her own response?

Looks like Playboy's profile is down. I did see the screencaps earlier, and later when he replaced them with some other chat bits.

But yeah, I'd be curious to hear Sysy's explanation.

Well, I would imagine she obviously knows about the speculation and everything. However I doubt she knows about this or possibly other communities talk on the subject. I would imagine if she hasn't said anything about it yet, then it's sort of a "no comment" issue. That or she won't dignify it with an answer, or it's completely true and she figures it's better to ignore it than possibly confirm it. Besides, if it's true, would you really expect her to admit it? It's all pretty much speculation and the only ones that know for sure about the exact details are the two people that have the most to gain out of lying. Unless MFC wants to check the records of token transactions and will outright say this activity is not allowed, then there's no point to any real probe into the issue.

tl;dr if she's going to say something, it would be said. And she'll deny it, true or not.

bawksy said:

Agreed.

how about you all kiss my ass you people make me sick talking about others business here, every one try to be more smart then the other you minds with yours own business and stop nosey about playboy and mary, :hand: end this issue about playboy and asks yourself to start move on. :hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.