AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I own a Studio in Colombia. Wanting to open a paid subscriber studio.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2021
I am looking to open a studio based on Paid Subscription. I will offer 2 hours free Exclusive Credit. Plus 50 cents a minute after the credit runs down. Free group chat with your membership. Is this something people would be interested in. Please post your thoughts.

Is this something people would be interested in.

As described? No.

Too many better, established options on the market already. And too many open questions about your plan - from the fees to the content of the shows themselves, the platforms, the security, etc. etc. etc.

As a webcam site member/customer, I feel I have an abundance of options already competing for my business. Unless it completely knocks my socks off and proves superiority to the others, I have little reason to give an upstart my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.