AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If a broadcaster bans you from their room, can they also reverse it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2016
I got banned from a model's room and I asked on my alt account why that happened and she said she has no idea. She told me that maybe a bot could have done it and she couldn't think of any other reason. Is there any way for her to reverse the ban in her settings?

Yes, it's possible and easy to do.
In her chat setting : click on "View/Edit Bans and Silences " , and she has all options to do that

She can also see who has banned or silenced each one.
Though I don't think that a bot can 'ban', and even if, the bot acts as being the broadcaster, so :/

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hybrid
Upvote 0
Yes, it's possible and easy to do.
In her chat setting : click on "View/Edit Bans and Silences " , and she has all options to do that

She can also see who has banned or silenced each one.
Though I don't think that a bot can 'ban', and even if, the bot acts as being the broadcaster, so :/

Thank you! It worked.

Upvote 0
yw, it's easy to mismatch the good line when modding in the chat.

I saw one crying because a long time fan in her room has been silenced for 6 hours by a mod (just a click error)

Upvote 0
Can mods ban or only silence? If they have the power to do both that's pretty crazy considering a lot of models just grant random grey users with mod access.

Upvote 0
Can mods ban or only silence? If they have the power to do both that's pretty crazy considering a lot of models just grant random grey users with mod access.
Mods can just silence, they cant actually kick people from the room...as far as I know.

Upvote 0
Actually a mod, can ignore a member, or silence for 6 hours. not ban, nor kick. what i can say sometimes if u wanna ban someone and do it from chat not membrs list, and someone else joins or things get written, it happened to ban someone by mistake. good thing u can undo it, but bad is u cant message member to apologise or smth,

Upvote 0
yes. if it is from a "bot" or app, all she needs to do is restart the app. But this might ruin her whole room goal and other things the bot does.

Upvote 0
Actually a mod, can ignore a member, or silence for 6 hours. not ban, nor kick. what i can say sometimes if u wanna ban someone and do it from chat not membrs list, and someone else joins or things get written, it happened to ban someone by mistake. good thing u can undo it, but bad is u cant message member to apologise or smth,

Any user can ignore not just Mods. But I think the ignore feature is one of the most useful ones.
The amount of people I have ignored (especially mods) so I can continue to enjoy a model's room, is unbelievable haha

Upvote 0
Any user can ignore not just Mods. But I think the ignore feature is one of the most useful ones.
The amount of people I have ignored (especially mods) so I can continue to enjoy a model's room, is unbelievable haha
yes, indeed u can ignore as member too, but if a mod does it, that member is ignored in room, not just for the mod.

Upvote 0
yes, indeed u can ignore as member too, but if a mod does it, that member is ignored in room, not just for the mod.

Really? I never knew this and don't see the need for it other than the person would be thinking they are still talking, so not realizing they are "silenced" so they don't get butthurt.

Upvote 0
Really? I never knew this and don't see the need for it other than the person would be thinking they are still talking, so not realizing they are "silenced" so they don't get butthurt.
As a model, it's important to be able to silence a person from speaking in the room (or to me at all as well, the way the MFC Ignore function works). I use this function more than ban because it's more effective.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.