AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Impressions after the first day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2013
MFC Username
JustLily
Hi there,

today I finally went on cam for the first time ever, and generally I have mixed impressions. I did truth or flash for 10 tokens, a raffle with tickets for 25, did a lot of dancing, teasing, talking all the time, trying to engage the members. I reached the goal and did a cum show.

However... I wanted to be on cam for three hours only, not to waist the first 10 hours... I ended up spending almost six! During the first 2-3 hours there were some people popping in and out all the time, but noone (almost noone) wanted to take part in a raffle/do truth or flash, not to mention I felt like I was talking to myself all the time. And when I decided to log off, suddenly the people started getting in, and more and more, I ended up with almost 200 guys and know that my room was in the third line of most popular rooms (of course during the show). As for a total beginner like me I don't think it's bad. Unfortunately the first three hours damaged my camscore...

That's why I have a few questions: was it good idea to wait almost three hours while seeing that the things go really slowly? How much time would you spend waiting the people to come?

Any advice would be truly welcomed. :)

Sorry for any mistakes in English...

That's awesome to hear that you reached your goal, and that you were pretty popular on your very first day! :thumbleft: MFC is a tough site for new models because it's easy to fall into that 'staying on cam for too long' trap that lowers the cam score. I'm glad you're a verified model on here, so you'll be able to access this thread about cam scores:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =32&t=9885

In fact, the 'START HERE! Collection of important info/links' thread is great too because it has a long list of other important threads for models to read.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =36&t=1873

I think you should be very proud of the things you've accomplished on your first day. :) I can tell you're a very good and fun model, and you've found this forum, so I'm sure you'll be able to get your score back up soon.

One more thing...in your profile where it asks members to rate you 5 stars and admire you...you don't need to do that. Rates and admires don't do anything for a model's cam score...it's basically a feature that's just there for show. Tokens are the only thing that can boost a cam score. If you'd still like for people to rate and admire you anyway, there's nothing wrong with that. But if they really want to help your cam score, tokens is the way to go.

I am no one to give advice, since I am just a member. But I can comment from a member's perspective.

The same way it takes time for models to find and engage members, it takes time for us find those models that are a good match for us. I recently met a model that I really like, and I couldn't believe this was her third month on MFC! How could this happen! She was there for three months and I didn't see her! Well, because there are more than a thousand models. lol.

Keep up the good work! Best of luck!

You're absolutely right, theguitarrist. We (the models) and you (the members) need time to get to know each other :)
After the second time on cam I must say I've met a few fantastic people, and this time I've felt completely comfortable with myself and happy being on cam. I've also reached my goal and I've spent a wonderful evening on cam! However now I understand why a lot of models (and probably the members too) are not huge fans of the camscore. I really wanted to spend much more time on cam simply because I loved chatting with the guys in my room, but the effect on the camscore would have been terrible (like on the first day)...

MFC is a sink or swim site. Sounds like you have the qualities of a good cam model but bad luck. That happens. But luckily, there are many who sunk at first but started swimming marathons later in the game. I personally would look for a new site after 2months if it doesn't work out. I wish the best for you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.