AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ingenious way around the "no mancams" rule

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawksy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
There's no rule against dudes being on member webcams, so this chick had her hubby on under his premium account.

Now technically I think there's a rule against models having men in the same room as them, even if they're off cam, but they haven't gotten in trouble for it yet.

Attachments

• Almostcherry001.jpg
    Almostcherry001.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 841
  • Almostcherry002.jpg
    Almostcherry002.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 841
pyrite1965 said:
Keithy said:
Actually I believe a model got in trouble once for giving her hubby a BJ on his member cam.

I know someone who did :p

Think she just got a warning.

Not sure if you are talking about me or not... But I certainly had this happen.

I thought I was all smart and working around their rules... I got a lot of tokens to give my man a BJ on his member cam. It only worked the one time though, because I logged on the next day to have a warning pop up on my screen. The warning was on there everytime I logged in for two weeks and it's permanently written under my "Rules Violations" in the model admin. But that was it. The warning said, "You cannot perform on member cams, last warning."

It was still totally worth it. I got like eighty bucks to do something I normally would, LOL. And I wasn't in my chat room or anything so I didn't have to worry about reading/responding to any comments... I just went to town and had a great time (so did he). Of course, a video of it was recorded and thrown up on the internet... But I managed to get my own copy and start selling it for 100 tokens... And that is how I started selling videos, LOL.

NaughtyNaomi said:
pyrite1965 said:
Keithy said:
Actually I believe a model got in trouble once for giving her hubby a BJ on his member cam.

I know someone who did :p

Think she just got a warning.

Not sure if you are talking about me or not... But I certainly had this happen.

I thought I was all smart and working around their rules... I got a lot of tokens to give my man a BJ on his member cam. It only worked the one time though, because I logged on the next day to have a warning pop up on my screen. The warning was on there everytime I logged in for two weeks and it's permanently written under my "Rules Violations" in the model admin. But that was it. The warning said, "You cannot perform on member cams, last warning."

It was still totally worth it. I got like eighty bucks to do something I normally would, LOL. And I wasn't in my chat room or anything so I didn't have to worry about reading/responding to any comments... I just went to town and had a great time (so did he). Of course, a video of it was recorded and thrown up on the internet... But I managed to get my own copy and start selling it for 100 tokens... And that is how I started selling videos, LOL.

Yeah, that was way back when you first started I think :p

I wonder if "preforming" includes a model simply masturbating for free on her member cam; say cam-to-cam while taking a model group/private.

XD Just because we're girls I hope we don't get in trouble for it. It's not like I share my camera with everyone when I do it.

Just be careful, because apparently having a man on cam is worse than committing murder.

Attachments

• lolwutMFC.JPG
    lolwutMFC.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 602
I understand having a guy on cam's against the rules, but I don't see why some members flip out when it happens. it's not like it's going to bring about the apocalypse or anything, either ignore it or report it.

morment said:
I understand having a guy on cam's against the rules, but I don't see why some members flip out when it happens. it's not like it's going to bring about the apocalypse or anything, either ignore it or report it.

I think everyone who is watching a model's cam fears that they will catch 'the gay' if they are jacking off and a guy walks across the shot.

LaLaLand_xD said:
I caught the end of that. Half the room was freaking out about the guy the other half was freaking out on the members freaking out on the model. She was banned I believe.

morment said:

And how many times have I had people in my room trying to get me to do it, saying I'll make so much more money?

Wouldn't be surprised if those were the same who are freaking out about it. lol

Well so many people do get reported. The one model always has it in her topic about her husband's cam. "Can you find my/husband's member cam?" But she's been here quite awhile.

I have no intention of bringing a male on cam unless I go to another site with couples cam or I can save up money for those expensive life like male sex dolls. Then I'll charge members tokens to strip him down to see which cock i put on him xD

LaLaLand_xD said:
Well so many people do get reported. The one model always has it in her topic about her husband's cam. "Can you find my/husband's member cam?" But she's been here quite awhile.

I have no intention of bringing a male on cam unless I go to another site with couples cam or I can save up money for those expensive life like male sex dolls. Then I'll charge members tokens to strip him down to see which cock i put on him xD

Wouldn't it be soooo cool to have one of those realistic sex dolls? Hell, I'd even go for a gal one, then it's like a two girl show, but I get all the tokens!!

QueenMeadow said:
LaLaLand_xD said:

Wouldn't it be soooo cool to have one of those realistic sex dolls? Hell, I'd even go for a gal one, then it's like a two girl show, but I get all the tokens!!

LoL. My friend and I want to do a girl show and take turns pretending to be dolls. We're just weird haha. but yeah-there's so much more I could do with a female sex doll xD Do you think the no penetration rule still applys for the dolls?

LaLaLand_xD said:
LoL. My friend and I want to do a girl show and take turns pretending to be dolls. We're just weird haha. but yeah-there's so much more I could do with a female sex doll xD Do you think the no penetration rule still applys for the dolls?

That sounds uuber fun! I want to join in the fun!

Maybe since he's so obviously gay (or at least must go gay for pay) he doesn't count as against the rules?

Attachments

• boycuterthangirl.png
    boycuterthangirl.png
    360.3 KB · Views: 362
AmberCutie said:
Maybe since he's so obviously gay (or at least must go gay for pay) he doesn't count as against the rules?

LOL you were in there too eh? My thought is this.. It looks like studio room setup.. So they have a gaycam website aswell they use and it must be down.. So he has to meet his online quota which means they threw him on another cam ;)

MissWhooty said:
AmberCutie said:

LOL you were in there too eh? My thought is this.. It looks like studio room setup.. So they have a gaycam website aswell they use and it must be down.. So he has to meet his online quota which means they threw him on another cam ;)

I had no doubt it was a studio, lol. But yeah I imagine they were also on another site at the time and were oblivious to the chat going on on their MFC chat.

I really don't care about rules I just want to see some chick eat cock for 30 mins while I get off. Bonus points if it's my cock.

Keithy said:
I really don't care about rules I just want to see some chick eat cock for 30 mins while I get off. Bonus points if it's my cock.

If we can't do a couple cam because of them.. I will be DAMNED if others can.. All I gotta say about rules :) We have to take ours to skype, but we still make em pay via tokens.. it's that simple if others would just do same..

Status
Not open for further replies.