AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible for me to stream in a country but pay tax in another country?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyj

Aug 2, 2021
For example, I live in the UK and stream from the UK but can I send all my income directly from Chaturbate to my husband's bank account in Canada (he lives in Canada) and he pays the tax in Canada?

Your name would need to be on the bank account in Canada. And you would have to pay the canadian taxes not him.

And .. if the UK ever found out you were working there without paying taxes (or without correct work permits) you'd be in the shit.
How can they find out? Chaturbate is not in the UK and bank account is not in the UK.

Upvote 0
How can they find out? Chaturbate is not in the UK and bank account is not in the UK.
I'm not sure about how it works in the UK, it also depends on your status. I'm speaking from experiences with the US, Canada and NZ.

They can find out many ways. A pissed off landlord reporting you to be spiteful. Them questioning you when you enter and exit the country and going through your phone. If money is transferred in and out of your UK bank it may start to raise flags. I'm not saying its likely they'll find out.. im just telling you it'd be pretty bad if they did

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.