AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it safe to use the same Adobe CC account for editing videos as other work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 28, 2014
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/184084/Jade_Foxx/
I have some stuff on the internet that I think has my name on it in the metadata that I had made with various adobe products. I don't know a lot about metadata and the whole thing seems kind of complicated but can info like that just be wiped from a video before I put it online?

Besides general data such as date, time, aperture, resolution and focal length, often there is information like camera make and model, name of the photographer, serial number of the camera and exact location where the photo was taken found in these files as well. This data can be used to find out where you live or work as well as other private information,
You can remove these info from the file.
You can find EXIF remover services online like this website:
verexif.com
Also use different Adobe account, because there is backup of everything inside your account :shame:

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sierra_Summer
Status
Not open for further replies.