AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there any limit on the amount of tokens you can tip to another user?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2022
France
Hi everyone!

So long story short I have been camming for a while and I have a substantial amount of tokens gathered. I’m in the middle of an immigration process to move to the USA since my wife is an American citizen and also cammed in the past. While waiting to get the visa, adjust status and being legally able to work in the country I won’t be cashing out since that would be unlawful employment.I was wondering if there is any limit or term violation when it comes to transferring your tokens to another trusted user so he can cash out on his name. Thank you for your support

It's a very difficult situation, but no one minds if you send tokens to another person and they send you your money for it (in my opinion ofc)

Upvote 0
It's a very difficult situation, but no one minds if you send tokens to another person and they send you your money for it (in my opinion ofc)
Thanks for the insight! basically the idea would be filing taxes jointly once I receive my social security number but due to the pandemic there is a huge backlog and can take a couple years. In the meantime I would feel more comfortable if those tokens remained in my wife’s account since she hasn’t been streaming lately and her account would be less vulnerable than mine (as an active performer there is more risk for a potential ban or any other issue, god forbid) so at the end she cashes out like normal.

Upvote 0
I don't know that much about it, but the fact of banning without reason is common here and I think if you wait a few months.... I think that if you wait a few months... maybe weeks, someone will get back to you :) I am sorry - but I know from experience how it works here - too many people - they treat everyone the same :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.