AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is this a dick move?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillybean

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 28, 2013
FL, USA
Twitter Username
@JillybeanCams
MFC Username
Jillybean
Streamate Username
Jilly_Bean
So my roommate had a twinkie in the cupboard a week ago. And I ate it. Like a bitch.

I immediately felt bad and bought him a box of ten before he got home. :p

Well, now he has just one left and I REALLY need a twinkie right now.

Is it a dick move to eat it? I mean, he's still 8 twinkies ahead.

Input?

Don't do it!

Should have bought some for yourself.

MMMmmmmmmmmmm

sGr8Pfg.jpg

Reactions: Jillybean
I used to do this with my roommate and popcorn. I did it at least three times and bought he a whole other box. Dick move? Maybe but it comes with delicious satisfaction.

Food is a free for all in my house. Everything is fair game. I'd eat it.

Ask him! OR replace it by it by the morning.

When I had roommates, we'd do that all the time and it'd only bug me if it wasn't replaced quickly!

Well I just found out that he did eat six of my slices of cheese yesterday... And stuffed the wrappers behind my xbox... So I think the twinkie's fair game!

pg240 said:
I wouldn't eat it. Not on moral of ethical grounds. But because it's a damn Twinkie! :)

But it's the ONLY sweet thing in my house right now. Lol. There's not even fruit juice! I'm craving sugar!

As an expert in roommate food relations, I can tell you for sure that you are totally justified in eating that Twinkie.

Yes, you did eat the original Twinkie, but you replaced that Twinkie with an entire box BEFORE your roommate got home. I'm assuming that he has eaten at least one of the Twinkies that you bought (let's even make it 2-3 to be nice) the rest are totally yours--roommate wise. It is nice of you to provide him free access to the bonus Twinkies, but you have totally replaced the Twinkie that you took (with no time delay mind you) and now you are in control of the remaining Twinkies.

Conclusion: Eat the Twinkie before your roommate does, and don't look back.

Nordling said:
Of course, eat it! It's obvious that he's leaving "just one" to test you...screw that! You're not a child! Eat the Twinkie and lick the wrapper!

:angry4:
LOL @ "and lick the wrapper".
Yeah, I'd say you're justified in eating the Twinkie as well. Go for it.

Jillybean said:
So my roommate had a twinkie in the cupboard a week ago. And I ate it. Like a bitch.

I immediately felt bad and bought him a box of ten before he got home. :p

Well, now he has just one left and I REALLY need a twinkie right now.

Is it a dick move to eat it? I mean, he's still 8 twinkies ahead.

Input?
Err if he hasn't seen the box take one and place it where the original Twinkie was. Eat other twinkies as desired, hide remains and leftovers in secret pig-out stash.

Jillybean said:
I ate it and it was glorious. And he came home from work and went straight to the cabinet. I just laughed at him and said it tasted great. LMAO!

And I didn't have a nightmare so there! :p

Well played!

Jillybean said:
I ate it and it was glorious. And he came home from work and went straight to the cabinet. I just laughed at him and said it tasted great. LMAO!

The only dick move was gloating about it afterwards. :lol:

Jillybean said:

Obviously, said snack cake was taunting you and deserved to meet its fate.

I say eat the next ones laying around too.
Think of him as the Twinkie Bank.
You ate one, deposited ten, then took out one more. You still have 8 more on credit you can withdraw before accruing overdraft penalties.

JerryBoBerry said:
I say eat the next ones laying around too.
Think of him as the Twinkie Bank.
You ate one, deposited ten, then took out one more. You still have 8 more on credit you can withdraw before accruing overdraft penalties.

Or you can mail 8 of them to me! :mrgreen:

I've never actually had a Twinkie. They look pretty yummy though!

Jillybean said:

When you laughed was it the evil professor "MUWAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!" laugh or the girly-roomate "tee hee!" laugh? Btw, the conversion rate is six slices of cheese per one Twinkie so technically you are definitely in the clear.

ahah this post made me happy :D
serious bussiness here!

anyway you owed him just one of the twinkie since the moment you "stole" just one of them!
I steal food from my flatemates when they're not nice with me and I want revenge :D

ps i have never tried a twinkie. can i find it only in usa?

Do it again...
You know you want too...

That little Twinkie...

Golden
Soft
Moist
Sweet
Sooooooooo....tasty
All
Yours

...you know they were created to be eaten..that's their ONLY job in life...just for you
...not even Chapter 11 could destroy them...the need for them

that lovely "crinkle" sound when the wrapper opens...
...that ohhhh so wonderful smell of light golden cake and vanilla filing ...
Always tasting so fresh...

Always your cake like friend
Simply whispering....
"Eat me...I am for you...only for you..."

So close to you now...its just right there...its right in the cupboard...its not big at all..its just a Twinkie...nothing to it!...mhhhhhh

:character-hobbes:

Status
Not open for further replies.