AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Joan Rivers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
Just discovered that Joan Rivers has died, we lose another comedy great this year :icon-cry:

Was earlier tonight delighting in her recovery, and how delighted she would be when well again... she loved having her schedule fully booked, her recent near death adventure would have done this... sadly she never got to entertain us one more time... thx Joan, loved your honesty and humour.

I suppose the good news would be that she's now off life support and out of intensive care.

I have always loved Joan and I am really going to miss her. Joan and Lucy were 2 of my favorites from way back in my youth.
:icon-cry:

Here are some interesting facts about Joan that some people may not be aware of. Fun read.
:)

http://blog.petflow.com/shocking-joan-rivers/

I know that she joked about all the work she had done but in my opinion she was very pretty when she was younger and before all the plastic surgeries.

Attachments

• JoanRivers-css1.jpg
    JoanRivers-css1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: LadyLuna

A little taste of Joan Rivers.... Keep in mind the previous post from Brad.
Brad said:
Here are some interesting facts about Joan that some people may not be aware of. Fun read.
:)

http://blog.petflow.com/shocking-joan-rivers/

I know that she joked about all the work she had done but in my opinion she was very pretty when she was younger and before all the plastic surgeries.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.