AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Joined Stripchat, feeling abit overwhelmed!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
I am not ready to broadcast yet but have set up a profile and been age verified. (I am assuming its correct that the 'new' status starts from first broadcast?)

Cannot actually find the broadcast button, I am probably being incredibly stupid but where is it?! I am planning on using the Splitcam software. (as i do with Chaturbate)

The tokens I am also struggling to find information about, what is the token value for performers on the site?

Also, I am slightly confused by the 'stripscore', is this what bumps you up the site? And how does one improve their score.

Thanks for any help/advice in advance!

I am not ready to broadcast yet but have set up a profile and been age verified. (I am assuming its correct that the 'new' status starts from first broadcast?)
Cannot actually find the broadcast button, I am probably being incredibly stupid but where is it?! I am planning on using the Splitcam software. (as i do with Chaturbate)
The tokens I am also struggling to find information about, what is the token value for performers on the site?
Also, I am slightly confused by the 'stripscore', is this what bumps you up the site? And how does one improve their score.
Thanks for any help/advice in advance!

Welcome to the SC team!
Take a breath.. no reason to feel overwhelmed.
I know there's a lot to learn but we also have a lot of information available to you.

I'll answer as many questions as I can.

New Status:
Your new status commences once you Start Streaming/Go Live.

How to set up your profile:
  • Select Start Broadcast and proceed to set up your profile, photos, menus/prices, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
When you press this green Start Broadcasting button, you are not actually starting broadcasting - you are only entering your profile where all your Show Control Settings are located.

DxL-Sb3y629hZVS8N919EQGHbqHgnNb2Rc5O0fdIzHNjtx7W9MBhnCvFo4bcBHuQGxGbZj_NxBdK2IYPYNivpL_hfC0dyrnP3QjF3aiNyRH8UPS9Fqkv8E-bRJPHT5Ecl2w3B33I

How to Start Live Show
In order to Go Live / Stream Live, you will need to press the START SHOW button below which will appear later.

a_Vm6MnRJUBpnNUVFimsC92tFPWmtjThof_mV4at9lfvfc5zU5dyVgDP-yQhP5Yflo0R4l6fn0kSPrsZ48aepkItEYUfHNkLLP0oZzNaVXW6YYZbXy9WIvwczLBWFDkikDeXZmgO

Earnings:
Please proceed to our FAQs for further information on Payout Percentage:

Stripscore:
Please see the following link and take note of the factors which impact your Stripscore.
Follow the guidance provided to increase your Stripscore as the higher your Stripscore is at the beginning, the better it is for you!

I will also PM you now with some more information :blush:

Upvote 0
Thanks. Seem to have got the hang of most of it, I broadcast for the first time today, wasn't great, lots of compliments and fluctuating viewers (got quite high at one point) but a grand total of 12 tokens earnt 😂 this was with nearly 3 hours online.

I had heard it wasn't a great site for male performers, will give it the full 2 weeks see what happens.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Thanks. Seem to have got the hang of most of it, I broadcast for the first time today, wasn't great, lots of compliments and fluctuating viewers (got quite high at one point) but a grand total of 12 tokens earnt 😂 this was with nearly 3 hours online.

I had heard it wasn't a great site for male performers, will give it the full 2 weeks see what happens.

Don't give up!
Persistence and determination is hard work but once you find your fan base, you will gain your loyal fans!

Good Luck! :blush:

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Don't give up!
Persistence and determination is hard work but once you find your fan base, you will gain your loyal fans!

Good Luck! :blush:
CAn you contact someone from stripchat about my stolen funds? I have left numerous tickets but stripchat is refusing to contact me back

Upvote 0
150 viewers today at it's highest, not even 0.5% of them are registered lol.
Up to 108 tokens. 😭 Are any males having success on this site?
Even if you have success they will steal your funds and there is NO customer support, all reporting tickets are down. More than likely stripchat has been hacked again and rather than refund stolen tokens they will just ban you. Almost a week I have not gotten a single response. There are much better platforms than these scammers I suggest you use them

Upvote 0
Even if you have success they will steal your funds and there is NO customer support, all reporting tickets are down. More than likely stripchat has been hacked again and rather than refund stolen tokens they will just ban you. Almost a week I have not gotten a single response. There are much better platforms than these scammers I suggest you use them
Making wild unsubstantiated claims is not cool. Also making the same or similar claim in many unrelated threads is not really helpful to getting a response.

I'm sorry if you are missing funds. But the fact that at any given time there can be over 6000 models streaming would imply that Stripchat do NOT steal funds.

You do not seem to be very "lucky" you (like many) seem to also have had problems with Chaturbate in the past?

Upvote 0
Making wild unsubstantiated claims is not cool. Also making the same or similar claim in many unrelated threads is not really helpful to getting a response.

I'm sorry if you are missing funds. But the fact that at any given time there can be over 6000 models streaming would imply that Stripchat do NOT steal funds.

You do not seem to be very "lucky" you (like many) seem to also have had problems with Chaturbate in the past?
Claims are substantiated I can only speak from my personal experience. Hope you're making lost of money with them though. Chaturbate resolves or at least responds to you in 48hrs. Does anyone have a skype for stripchat support?

Upvote 0
Chaturbate resolves or at least responds to you in 48hrs. Does anyone have a skype for stripchat support?

Hmmm...that's interesting.....

Anyway, @Charlie_SC is an excellent Stripchat rep, in my opinion. I just tried to @ Chloe (Another SC rep) in this post too, but I can never get her name to pop up. Most of my Stripchat-related correspondence lately has been with Charlie anyway, so maybe PM Charlie on here? I believe @Ozzie_ had suggested this to you in another thread.

I'm not sure how Charlie would feel about me being the one to post her e-mail address on here, so I'll leave that to her to do. Or you can just find another SC thread on here where she has posted her e-mail.

Upvote 0
Hmmm...that's interesting.....

Anyway, @Charlie_SC is an excellent Stripchat rep, in my opinion. I just tried to @ Chloe (Another SC rep) in this post too, but I can never get her name to pop up. Most of my Stripchat-related correspondence lately has been with Charlie anyway, so maybe PM Charlie on here? I believe @Ozzie_ had suggested this to you in another thread.

I'm not sure how Charlie would feel about me being the one to post her e-mail address on here, so I'll leave that to her to do. Or you can just find another SC thread on here where she has posted her e-mail.
Chloe has an 'x' to start

@xChloe

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.