AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

keep at it on mfc or try somewhere else?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khia Petal

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 9, 2015
Sunnyvale
Twitter Username
@khiapetal
Tumblr Username
khiapetal
MFC Username
khiapetal
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/43603/Khia-Petal/
hi!! so i used to cam a bit on MFC but didn't draw a super huge crowd or anything, since I no longer have the new model status and haven't for a while and I dont have a super huge following to begin with anyway, I don't get a whole lot of people in my room when I do cam, and I'm pretty realistic about my chances of suddenly having hundreds of people in my room if i continue to work on MFC

models do you think I should keep at it on MFC and slowly cultivate a steady following or try my luck elsewhere?

There is nothing that says you can't do both.

I'd say if your camscore is above 800 ish you've got a fighting chance. Stick it out and see what happens x

i keep seeing these posts about how hard is on mfc to keep camscore, not really sure im full courage to try it now....so i would say that im sticking with AW cause i know the site, its good and i feel more comfy than trying something else.

In a similar situation, my score is at about 777 right now. Now know the sweet spot when my regulars are on and there's a possibility of actually making money, but logging in any time earlier is the equivalent to camscore death from what I can gather. So I'm going to start on another site with a different schedule while I keep hustling on mfc in that one 3 hour window. I'm also upgrading my modem and cam this week. I say keep with it, I've seen girls on this forum talk about bringing their score up from the 600 range, so it can definitely be done, but in the meantime we might as well try out other site.

In a similar situation, my score is at about 777 right now. Now know the sweet spot when my regulars are on and there's a possibility of actually making money, but logging in any time earlier is the equivalent to camscore death from what I can gather. So I'm going to start on another site with a different schedule while I keep hustling on mfc in that one 3 hour window. I'm also upgrading my modem and cam this week. I say keep with it, I've seen girls on this forum talk about bringing their score up from the 600 range, so it can definitely be done, but in the meantime we might as well try out other site.

Definitely agree with finding a sweet spot! Try going on earlier or later than you normally do. If things are really slow you can always sign off, some nights just aren't going to be busy

There are several sites out there you can try out and they might fit you better than MFC, or try different times like the previous post suggested. Many girls look at what the top models there make, or see room counts of several hundred or thousands and get discouraged that they aren't getting close to that and you can't do that. If you can get a consistent following and can live off what you make, there is always a chance.

Also, promoting yourself can help a lot. I'm sure there are threads around here that have ideas you might not have thought about.

Every model starts with a 1000 camscore and a large chunk of them dropped below at least once in the very beginning. I myself took 3 full months to just pull my score back UP to 1000 from 550, and growth was still slow after.
I was able to not give up and it was really fucking hard, but I've been top 100 a ton of times and have averaged a 10,000 cs recently.
It can be done. Everyone starts from the bottom. EVERYONE

You might try a pvt/ excl based site and see how it suits you, like Streamate or Cams.com. You could also try double streaming to another tip based site like chatterbate and see if it doesn't suit you better. That way you could continue to raise your score and try out another site at the same time. When in doubt, double stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.