AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Las Vegas members please tell me you're okay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, hopefully no one from here or their loved ones were injured.

Came here hoping to find out that Veronica Chaos is OK. She is a very special person and last I knew lived in Vegas. Looks like she was last here Thursday. If anyone knows she is alright, would you please post it here. In fact it would be nice to know that all the models/members who live in Vegas are OK.

Came here hoping to find out that Veronica Chaos is OK. She is a very special person and last I knew lived in Vegas. Looks like she was last here Thursday. If anyone knows she is alright, would you please post it here. In fact it would be nice to know that all the models/members who live in Vegas are OK.

she was active on twitter yesterday... so i'm assuming yes?
SOS @VeronicaChaos

she was active on twitter yesterday... so i'm assuming yes?
SOS @VeronicaChaos
Thank you. I went from here to twitter and after 10 minutes of struggling to remember a password I had not used in about two years, got in and found her tweets.
Sophialocke sounds understandable upset, but also is OK from recent tweets. I did not remember or find Summer's twitter, but hope she is OK as well. Thanks again.

When all signs point to being on ignore on ACF and blocked on Twitter it's probably a good time to move on.

(Sorry for the sidetrack there, OP, just couldn't help it.)

When all signs point to being on ignore on ACF and blocked on Twitter it's probably a good time to move on.

Brilliant post, if for no other reason, than to show the correlation between the fairer sex and generally less than stellar navigation skills, that stem from misinterpreting signs, or seeing them where there are none.

But really though, do you not have anything better to do than go out of your way to be nasty to someone who has never done anything to you? Iggy prolly doesn't work on Mod accounts hu?

My apologies OP I'll say no more.

Summer is fine and was on cam when the even occurred, and currently has been working in her mental health counselor job capacity on the help lines and live walk-in crisis counseling locations on the strip since then.
Thank you, that's very good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.