AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lelo Ina 2

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessi said:
Has anyone tried this toy? I have yet to find a dual vibe that was strong enough or that lined up with my anatomy properly.
Its expensive so I'd love to hear thoughts from someone else before I make a decision.
Somebody recently bought me the Ina 2 and it's on its way here. I'll report my findings as soon as I've tried it. :)
I love my Ina 1 by the way, I wish it was more visually appealing for mfc members to watch a model play with a rabbit vibrator but I never see that happening. :|

LilyMarie said:
Somebody recently bought me the Ina 2 and it's on its way here. I'll report my findings as soon as I've tried it. :)
I love my Ina 1 by the way, I wish it was more visually appealing for mfc members to watch a model play with a rabbit vibrator but I never see that happening. :|

Some members like to watch models use Hitachis and they look like a giant marshmallow on a stick. Rabbits vibrators have to be more visually appealing than that.

It's not quite right for my anatomy, infact it's quite awkward. I enjoy it but I feel awkward enjoying it on cam because I have to use the toy in a very specific way on my clit, I feel like I spend a lot of time getting it in the right position. I think this could be solved by the toy makers using a softer plastic, because it seems quite stiff.

But, that's my anatomy.. who knows what it would be like for yours.

LacieLaPlante said:
It's not quite right for my anatomy, infact it's quite awkward. I enjoy it but I feel awkward enjoying it on cam because I have to use the toy in a very specific way on my clit, I feel like I spend a lot of time getting it in the right position. I think this could be solved by the toy makers using a softer plastic, because it seems quite stiff.

But, that's my anatomy.. who knows what it would be like for yours.

This exactly. I find with other traditional rabbits, they're softer/more flexible. This lelo is stiff and doesn't really have the ability to bend where you need it to go. Lelo is great, but this one isn't so good. Honestly I prefer the Mona and then a hitachi on the clit.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
I actually just bought the ina 2 from a local toy shop yesterday. I can see how it may not fit some girls properly because it isn't as flexible. For me though... It was absolutely amazing, I didn't think I'd ever love anything more than my hitachi. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.