AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a new camsite ...Suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
MFC just messed up my account, am not sure that I will be able to get back on again. Spoke to support to fix up their mistake and will keep on trying to log back on, but from previous experience am not hopeful it will work.

Until then give me some suggestions as to which sites I should explore. Am considering looking into a site with some form of minimal membership this time, some form of entry fee/ joining fee.

Have you tried streamate? I've been itching to give them a go since I prefer more private shows, but I'm not sure.

Have you tried streamate? I've been itching to give them a go since I prefer more private shows, but I'm not sure.
I have tried Streamate, they bought out the original site I joined before switching to MFC. My first experience with them the model never took the gold I spent on her so it made me nervous about trying again. I know quite a few models who do well there so it is definitely a solid backup option.

Thanks for your replies, as it turned out I did manage to sort out the mess. Was happy to have actually got some service this time, a first for me.

I have tried Streamate, they bought out the original site I joined before switching to MFC. My first experience with them the model never took the gold I spent on her so it made me nervous about trying again. I know quite a few models who do well there so it is definitely a solid backup option.

Thanks for your replies, as it turned out I did manage to sort out the mess. Was happy to have actually got some service this time, a first for me.
What do you mean when you say that the model never took the gold you spent on her? That's not really possible, models don't get to pick whether they receive gold or not. They can decide not to do a gold show of not enough people tip for it, but then you shouldn't be charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.