AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense or fuck machine?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Lovense or sex machine?

• Lovense

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sex machine

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Something else (please comment suggestions on thread)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oXBlackRoseXo

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 30, 2016
Flyover, USA
www.cammodeldirectory.com
Twitter Username
@blackrosecam
Chaturbate Username
oXBlackRoseXo
Thinking of getting a new toy kind of want opinions. Seems like everyone has a lovense so I assume there is a reason, but a fuck machine seems like it's more rare and idk if that is because there is no interest from the models or is it a lack of interest from the members? I know which one I would personally enjoy more, but I'm scared there is a reason there aren't more of them on sites.

just speaking for myself. I dont have the stamina to be fucked for hours at a time. When I see those machines all I can think is how much it must hurt after the first hour.

The lovense lush/ohmibod reactions aren't really my cup of tea. But I'm assuming maybe the cost / ease of setup and storage / return on investment seem more favorable than a fuck machine? I think it depends on the specific machine.

That isn't to say though, that "tip for x type of vibration" is the only use you'll find for the lovense lush. I bought the lush and nora for a model so we could use in private. The nora was a little too big for her lady parts, but she really loved the lush. Sometimes she inserts it, other times she uses it like a hitachi on her clit while using a dildo.

For sure, you'll get off on both haha. I think it depends on what you want to do and how you want to market yourself as a model.

• Helpful!
Reactions: oXBlackRoseXo
My thought was more a "goal show" type thing, or ticket show or whatever it's called ;)
yea of course. That would work better. I supposed the only fuck machine shows I've seen looked like marathons and girls just waiting for tips. But a goal show would be perfect. I was looking online And the machines are not that expensive.

yea of course. That would work better. I supposed the only fuck machine shows I've seen looked like marathons and girls just waiting for tips. But a goal show would be perfect. I was looking online And the machines are not that expensive.
Exactly ;) this is the one I was looking at...

IMG_1413.jpg

Reactions: cherrybomb1111
The first thing I thought of is cost as well. How much are you willing to put into a funk machine? Or rather, what is the ceiling you could hit before you decided it would too expensive? Personally I'd love to see you with a machine, don't know why it's just my preference. Regardless, I hope you do well with whatever you decide!

PS
Do I get brownie points for not volunteering to be your fuck machine? ;). Hey don't look at me in that tone of voice, somebody had to get it out of the way and ask the question.

• Funny!
Reactions: oXBlackRoseXo
Honestly right now funds are limited but I have a $100 gift card from a generous member and that will either cover cost completely of the one I posted, or I can add $20 in a few days (can't right now) and get either the lovense lush or a different machine that is similar with more attachments. When I saw the cost was comparable with both I decided it was worth seeking opinions lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: eyeteach
I love my fuck machine! Just make sure if you are going to spend the money that you get a good one. I've had a few that were complete piles of shit.
You can trust just about anything from kenstwistedmind.com

The machine you posted is garbage, and a waste of money. If you can only spend what you have on that giftcard I would just get the lovesense or some other type of toy and save up for a proper fuck machine.

I'd vote for the fuck machine because I personally hate Lovense shows, find them boring as hell and just leave whenever I see one, although I think I'm in the minority because lots of models seem to do well with them.

Well that just blows lol. I'll go look and see what the costs run on that site.
Expect to pay around $400 for a decent lower end machine. I highly recommend the Sneaky Pete as an entry level robot poker and have been enjoying mine for over three years now.

At my current time and earnings that's not super feasible, but I did start paying better attention to the ratings on the others, most are only in the 3 star area and most complaints are that they are weaker, motor gives out, or they are too loud. There's one that claims 60 lbs of pressure and no more than 70 dcb, someone said "it's good for the money and good if you just want to try and see if you like it before getting a more expensive one" so I may try that. I'm kind of happy to see other people were leaning toward the same option I was lol. I see the spasmodic reactions to the lush and I think "really? Internal vibration doesn't do nearly that much for me, maybe if it were on the clit..." lol.

I think the best option is the one you will be able to make the most money with. With a fuck machine, there's a build-up involved, and you will need to be able to retain members attention for long enough to reach your countdown goal. With a Lovense, you can make tips from drive-by members. The former can work well once you have a following who are willing to invest in a show, while the latter can help you earn while you are still nurturing that following.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Just get what you can afford and what you feel comfortable with, if you have a member or members that want something else, they can tip you or gift it to you so you won't have to take that out of your own funds.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Status
Not open for further replies.