AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Low key

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I think I say this all the time, but I am feeling in a very low key, chill mood. I started my day early, worked out, then plopped on the couch for raid day. Even though we couldn't get a group going until about an hour after planned, the day was great!

Started with a couple randoms for badges. Then got our 25 ToC up and running. I didn't die at all except for one wipe on Anub! While I don't think my DPS was quite top notch, I am just excited to be learning the encounters and getting better at avoiding my demise. No loot today either, but its okies. I did get a Trophy at least. Now to farm 10 more badges so I can even use it...

Next accomplishment is to try out ICC. I think I might get to try out a 10 man soon. w00t.

It's time to go get schmexy on MFC. Tonight's plans are 90's hour and a countdown to oil dancing. I'll throw in a shower show after we get all dirty, too. :happy6:

Yea, Amber did good today! No deaths except on the raid wipe! Getting better and better! Yea, I'll see if I can set up something for us to do a 10m ICC. Your welcome for the trophy! Pfftttt

Status
Not open for further replies.