AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
going on now, and i would question the ages

they also have a second camera for a different angle

Attachments

• maddyhot69.jpg
    maddyhot69.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,018
:woops: it is 3 girls actually?

RufffRider said:
:woops: it is 3 girls actually?

its three girls now, but there was definitely a male there. they even said that 'the boy has left the room'

the real gem is whats on her profile

NOTE FOR RETARDED PEOPLE FIRST :.........................BEFORE ENTER MY ROOM CHECK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY,IN CASE SHES NOT A TRANNY .IF SHES A TRANNY THEN DO NOT FUCKING COME IN MY ROOM. I HAVE PUSSY WHICH IS ONLY FOR MEN .CHECK IN YOUR PANTIES FIRST WHAT YOU HAVE THEN WASH YOUR ASS AND YOUR SHITTY MOUTH .AFTER ALL THESE THINK TWICE BEFORE ENTER MY ROOM

Mikeythegeek said:
Last night, I think I saw a man on cam. Either that or it's the world ugliest woman. I'll let you all be the judge. (Link)
I honestly can not tell....but her comments about sex during her menstrual cycle and wanting 40,000 tokens? That's the worst.

:think: no thanks

Attachments

• sexINmanila.jpg
    sexINmanila.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 895
PinUpKittie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Last night, I think I saw a man on cam. Either that or it's the world ugliest woman. I'll let you all be the judge. (Link)
I honestly can not tell....but her comments about sex during her menstrual cycle and wanting 40,000 tokens? That's the worst.
ya the full profile quote:
Dear Men , If you can't handle having sex at lest 3 times a day . Also plus having sex during her menstrual cycle . You can't HANDLE , A Nymph ! ! ! Please help me guy's , For new equipment I would like to try to get 40,000 in tips & private shows . When I reach that goal , I will hardly be late or do not show at all to my room again with out a message from me . For , I broadcast from my fiances laptop & He loves playing EQ . We share his laptop . So, If you can help out , Please let me know . :)

her fiance plays EverQuest ? omg people still play that?

RufffRider said:
PinUpKittie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Dear Men , If you can't handle having sex at lest 3 times a day . Also plus having sex during her menstrual cycle . You can't HANDLE , A Nymph ! ! ! Please help me guy's , For new equipment I would like to try to get 40,000 in tips & private shows . When I reach that goal , I will hardly be late or do not show at all to my room again with out a message from me . For , I broadcast from my fiances laptop & He loves playing EQ . We share his laptop . So, If you can help out , Please let me know . :)

It's sad that someone from the US speaks/types like that. But always the chance she's a Romanian pretending to be from the US like a few other girls on MFC.

RufffRider said:
PinUpKittie said:
Mikeythegeek said:

NOTICE the "new equipment" request for 40K tokens...its a pre-op tranny posing as a chick...I think

IDK, but if its in another country it might be, or at least a down payment.... LOL "her" pics are ummm...manly. Just my thinking...

:naughty:

Attachments

• sexynastybabe.jpg
    sexynastybabe.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 765
Is it weird that I saw that pic and immediately thought:

"Sweet! She has a BONGO! I WANT A BONGO!!!"

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
LovelyLemon said:
Is it weird that I saw that pic and immediately thought:

"Sweet! She has a BONGO! I WANT A BONGO!!!"

Is that what you Canadian girls call it?

Good to know... good to know...

The next time I visit your room, I'm going to ask you if you want to see my bongo. ;)

Attachments

• urspecialbabe.jpg
    urspecialbabe.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 550
Bocefish said:
...and yet another tonight
she was fucking the hell outta that guy and he couldn't keep it up. I said they needed a FLUFFER, everyone else in the Lounge just said he was the Gay.

Attachments

• island904.jpg
    island904.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 484
Status
Not open for further replies.