AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? A triple post? Well I was shocked and appalled today to find TWO male on cam violators. Shocked because I don't think I've ever had two in the same group of Private Gallery stills. Appalled because one of them (which I will not be posting btw) was of a model breast feeding a naked boy. Yeah... I've sent an e-mail to MFC about her.

Without further ado, here's the simple, not-so-shocking man-on-cam.

Attachments

• QuistiswithGuy.png
    QuistiswithGuy.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 816
Mirra said:
What? A triple post? Well I was shocked and appalled today to find TWO male on cam violators. Shocked because I don't think I've ever had two in the same group of Private Gallery stills. Appalled because one of them (which I will not be posting btw) was of a model breast feeding a naked boy. Yeah... I've sent an e-mail to MFC about her.

What's up with the image in the middle... all I see is a nub.

AmberCutie said:
Mirra said:

What's up with the image in the middle... all I see is a nub.

is it hiding?!

ImbadBBW said:
Honestly I think the lack of funds being thrown around MFC lately has caused some girls to lose their heads and do whatever they think will get them tokens. Sad.

I think you're right. Some of those models are new models who never read the rules. That's no excuse, but still...

But if a model who should know better is doing that, then that says to me "I'm not making enough money. I need to hit the panic button."

I think lots of us have had a moment of "what ELSE can I do?" moments during the freakishly slow hours/days we've had this month.

:naughty:

Attachments

• riley91.jpg
    riley91.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 430
Status
Not open for further replies.