AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:naughty:

Attachments

• sweetriela.jpg
    sweetriela.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 1,312
:woops: :shock:

Attachments

• sweet.jpg
    sweet.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 1,284
BadAssCurves said:
Bocefish said:

Wow! Kid on cam pisses me off to no end! :evil:

That reminds me... I've been meaning to check into whether or not the model I mentioned here still has a profile etc.

Mirra said:
Appalled because one of them (which I will not be posting btw) was of a model breast feeding a naked boy. Yeah... I've sent an e-mail to MFC about her..

:naughty: her again!

Attachments

• blackquenn4u.jpg
    blackquenn4u.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 1,158
Interesting , that account has now been banned

but she has another account (not new) but very similar name
BLACKQUEEN4U2

:think:

Attachments

• belkis4u.jpg
    belkis4u.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 1,052
:woops: wtf told him men were not allowed he said go read the profile they accepted him

:lol:

Attachments

• flirty_cendy.jpg
    flirty_cendy.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 962
  • flirty_cendy2.jpg
    flirty_cendy2.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 961
ya know latly ive had way more ppl askin me if i do shows with men, on skype, prvt or true prvt.
I think there must of been an influx of girls tryin to get away with it, coz i dont usually get asked as much as i have been latly.
I'm like "you do know dudes on mfc aint allowed" lol, i genuinly belive some dont know it aint allowed due to all the girls who do it.

jess
xxxxx

she took him all the way to the bitter end. maybe the wrong word there but you get the drift

Attachments

• salty-end.jpg
    salty-end.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 884
Mikeythegeek said:
I'm wondering how many of the models who are having men on cam are studio girls. And if they're coming from the same studios, because if that's the case; I'd ban the studios involved and not let them return.

True...but there are probably people who see this stuff and buy tokens. So then the model gets banned and MFC doesn't have to pay out tokens and keeps the money from the people who bought said tokens in the first place :/

LaLaLand_xD said:
Mikeythegeek said:
I'm wondering how many of the models who are having men on cam are studio girls. And if they're coming from the same studios, because if that's the case; I'd ban the studios involved and not let them return.

True...but there are probably people who see this stuff and buy tokens. So then the model gets banned and MFC doesn't have to pay out tokens and keeps the money from the people who bought said tokens in the first place :/

Which they don't spend on decent servers.

New model in public… guess we won't see her tomorrow

Attachments

• beautyxxx.jpg
    beautyxxx.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 481
It's a cold-weather trend today...

Attachments

• BeautyXXXX - man on cam 1.jpg
    BeautyXXXX - man on cam 1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 478
  • BeautyXXXX - man on cam 2.jpg
    BeautyXXXX - man on cam 2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 478
Fmcouple1 are known repeat offenders and have been banned

BeautyXXXX is still there though

nzhere said:
Fmcouple1 are known repeat offenders and have been banned
Rather odd then that they were online yesterday when I pulled that from the Private Gallery. I even stopped in to investigate and she was begging for a group show while playing with his junk *mostly* off cam but not quite enough.

Well I assume they are banned they don't have profile anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.