AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
StanislavJ said:
EDIT (2200 EST): WTF?? ImageShack deleted a shot of her serving him vodka due to TOS violation, but leaves the shot of him lotioning her bare ass? Go figure.......

If you uploaded the pictures to the forum instead of linking to them on another site then they wouldn't get deleted unless the model asked Amber to remove them.

Airwolfe said:
StanislavJ said:
EDIT (2200 EST): WTF?? ImageShack deleted a shot of her serving him vodka due to TOS violation, but leaves the shot of him lotioning her bare ass? Go figure.......

If you uploaded the pictures to the forum instead of linking to them on another site then they wouldn't get deleted unless the model asked Amber to remove them.
or before Amber tattoo's it on your ass imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com

if you didn't get that imgur.com is forum friendly here

StanislavJ said:
More snaps from Sparkle's latest pizza encounter...

She also shared some vodka with him. This guy's been out there before -- she always calls the same place and says the drivers have fights over who gets to deliver her pizza.
$10 says it's her boyfriend/fb lol, seems awfully convenient she keeps getting the same dude

Not a man on cam @ MFC but a room over on the homepage screen at Chaturbate did make me laugh.

:lol:

Attachments

• stud.jpg
    stud.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 514
nzhere said:
Not a man on cam @ MFC but a room over on the homepage screen at Chaturbate did make me laugh.

lol wtf? :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Collegestatestud meet Gordito? You may have something in common :think:

Attachments

• gordito.jpg
    gordito.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 413
nzhere said:

was clicking 'report abuse' again and again but it just opened the picture :crybaby:

nzhere said:

OMG nz, why... why... WHY?

:angry-screaming:

AmberCutie said:
nzhere said:

OMG nz, why... why... WHY?

:angry-screaming:

:angry-banghead:

What has been seen cannot be unseen!

Yeah let's clarify here, this thread is for men on MFC cams. Perhaps we should make a separate thread for funny penises seen on Chaturbate and such.

nzhere said:

Poor thing, he looks cold. :lol:

No more dick pics!

Men on cam on Chaturbate is a daily occurrence, and not against their rules, so let's keep this more focused on the :naughty: :naughty: MFC finds.

Like this! Found in my private gallery.

Attachments

• mancam1.jpg
    mancam1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 298
I saw this one earlier today. She was banned about a minute after I got the pictures.

Attachments

• guy1.PNG
    guy1.PNG
    789.5 KB · Views: 164
  • guy2.PNG
    guy2.PNG
    789.1 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: LexieBlair
LilyMarie said:
:mrgreen:
Oh oh! a doll of the late Steve Irwin saying cliched Aussie phrases is funny but I make a joke about you invading Poland and you get all snippy, I see how it works :p

Reactions: LilyMarie
lordmagellan said:
Does this count?
:think: I think so because that doll has about as much intelligence and personality as Robbie Williams, and I doubt he would be allowed on cam.

Group show started after for 22 minutes and her profile was still up. This time admins wasnt so promptly.

Attachments

• 2012.03.15 03.34.31.jpg
    2012.03.15 03.34.31.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 704
That looks like a :think:and a fairly big name model too :think:

:naughty:

Attachments

• thetwinx-1.jpg
    thetwinx-1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 694
  • thetwinx-2.jpg
    thetwinx-2.jpg