AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Dunno if this is a boy or a girl but :( They;re asking for groups and pvts...

So ghetto omg why would you have ur kid on cam ?!!??

Jupiter551 said:

Wow idk wtf to say about them but /facepalm for hacing the kid on the bed while on cam doing it. :eek:

Ursavannah said:
Jupiter551 said:

So ghetto omg why would you have ur kid on cam ?!!??
I dunno but they were spanking each other, fingering, saying pvts and groups were open... I asked them several times to please put the baby in another room but they just ignored me :woops:

Edit: Oh and I posted them in the sleepers thread before I saw the baby cos the one on the left was really clearly doped up, slurring and nodding off

Miss_Lollipop said:
Was the baby on cam already reported?
Not sure, I was asking them to move it away when they just went offline - no idea if it was from lack of tips or not - I hadn't reported them though and no one else seemed to notice or care about the baby

Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Not sure, I was asking them to move it away when they just went offline - no idea if it was from lack of tips or not - I hadn't reported them though and no one else seemed to notice or care about the baby
I reported them yesterday after reading your post and the profile still exists. What the fuck.

LilyMarie said:
Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
I reported them yesterday after reading your post and the profile still exists. What the fuck.

What's the name(s) of them? I'll fire off a report as well cause baby on cam is fucked up.

Girls, you might have to have a screen shot with the report... how many guys report shit without there being any evidence, and it turns out it wasn't real? Example: I was playing music and had a guy threaten to report me because he could "hear other voices". I was like "Yeah, you hear other voices on my IPOD"

why not just supply a link to the post here with the pic when you report them ?? If MFC really cares, they would already be watching this thread anyway for 'violations of policy'....

LadyLuna said:
Girls, you might have to have a screen shot with the report... how many guys report shit without there being any evidence, and it turns out it wasn't real? Example: I was playing music and had a guy threaten to report me because he could "hear other voices". I was like "Yeah, you hear other voices on my IPOD"
I sent them both screenshots that were in this thread. I uploaded them to imgur and included the links in my report.
The profile is still there, I can't believe it. This is way different than having a random dick on cam with you, we're talking about a child here. :roll: I don't want to know what kind of life the poor little thing is leading.

hornygods said:
Posts here are not conclusive evidence for a variety of reasons. They could check their own logs on the names we send them.

LMAO... How is a screen cap of something NOT conclusive evidence for dick, babies or whatever on cam? This isn't a court of law we're talking about here but a cam site that's had a rule violated. Its a posted picture of mentioned offense. After that, they can go back to verify via their own logs, if even necessary...

SoTxBob said:
hornygods said:
Posts here are not conclusive evidence for a variety of reasons. They could check their own logs on the names we send them.

LMAO... How is a screen cap of something NOT conclusive evidence for dick, babies or whatever on cam? This isn't a court of law we're talking about here but a cam site that's had a rule violated. Its a posted picture of mentioned offense. After that, they can go back to verify via their own logs, if even necessary...

LOL, have you seen what people can do with Photoshop these days?

Happening right now lol

Attachments

• nv3.jpg
    nv3.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 371
  • nv2.jpg
    nv2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 371
  • nv.jpg
    nv.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 371
Jupiter551 said:
Happening right now lol
Okay, so if you have an adult man in your room, you can say goodbye to your account immediately, but if there's a baby on cam with you, MFC will cut you some slack. (Kennedy1's profile still exists.) It's so wrong.

:naughty: eban ? e-Yes

Attachments

• ebanodoll18-1.jpg
    ebanodoll18-1.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 304
  • ebanodoll18-2.jpg
    ebanodoll18-2.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 304
Reactions: LexieBlair
I've had this one for a bit and forgot to post it.

The girl was totally off her head doing drugs ect :?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    375.2 KB · Views: 256
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
:whistle:
I wonder if that's a busted-by-snooping-hubby thing, he looks pissed
Edit: just saw this hahaha
PyNqz.jpg

I was thinking the same thing, pissed off husband or boyfriend found his way into her account. LOL

sorrowfool said:
SoTxBob said:
hornygods said:

LOL, have you seen what people can do with Photoshop these days?

lol we can do alot with photoshop, but there are little clues that give photoshop away, even for badasses. Also, yes, I agree, they CAN look into their log after seeing a picture, and seeing a member mention a baby or something of the sort..not rocket science :D

Reactions: SoTxBob
thought I had "EBANOSEX" from last night but apparently I lost the cap.

Guy was chatting W/keyboard and the gal was behind him. Everyone was warning him/them...
he'd say 'ok' and shut off the cam for 5 minutes and then come back until a few more folks told him and the same again ... lol.
Acct was gone when I looked a few minutes ago. :clap: :clap:

Jupiter551 said:
Happening right now lol
MsNashville? :think: Wonder if she means 'my' Nashville.

:naughty:

Attachments

• suck_latin.jpg
    suck_latin.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 589
Status
Not open for further replies.