AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Another pizza delivery guy...
You'd think for a group of people so paranoid about someone knowing where they live/real names etc, appearing naked in front of a stranger in your own home (who knows your phone, address and probably your name) is potentially way worse than announcing your address in chat.

Reactions: Rose
This was entertaining

Attachments

• man.jpg
    man.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 651
Airwolfe said:
Baby on cam.

OMFG... Thats just fucking wrong... Even if she's not doing anything "sexual" on cam with the baby (which I pray to God she wasn't), there are still a bunch of guys viewing her cam with the intention of jerking off. Not to mention all the pedos out there trolling MFC who would just LUV to think sick thoughts about her baby. What a stupid awful BITCH. Go play in traffic you stupid whore.

ATM, I'm listening to Queen.. 'Another one bites the dust'... posting this seems fitting :lol:
Guys in her room were warning her. She read it and repeated it to the Bubba on the floor. He was heard to loudly say "fuck GD mfc and their GD rules." They were banned shortly thereafter and the profile pulled. :thumbleft:

Attachments

• 1224.jpg
    1224.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 611
KushKiss said:
This was entertaining

That person with GaPeach looks like a man, but it is not. It's a girl.

They will both flash if you toss a few tokens. However I don't recommend doing this, ever. I've already done it so you don't have to.

Just saw this one. It looks like she was banned soon after I got this shot.

Attachments

• sex1.PNG
    sex1.PNG
    724.2 KB · Views: 568
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
You'd think for a group of people so paranoid about someone knowing where they live/real names etc, appearing naked in front of a stranger in your own home (who knows your phone, address and probably your name) is potentially way worse than announcing your address in chat.
I was thinking the same thing. Plus I thought stuff like that would get your arrested or at least banned from that pizza shop.

blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
I was thinking the same thing. Plus I thought stuff like that would get your arrested or at least banned from that pizza shop.

AlexLady and I, along with some others had discussions like that when she did the pizza delivery thing wearing a strap-on, lol. Just like the freak occurrence that happened with PokerBabe when the guy she was making reservations with, knew all about MFC... Seems contradictory to me to go to extremes to protect your identity, then invite some stranger to your house while answering the door butt nekkid, when that total stranger can get all your personal information.

Bocefish said:
blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:

AlexLady and I, along with some others had discussions like that when she did the pizza delivery thing wearing a strap-on, lol. Just like the freak occurrence that happened with PokerBabe when the guy she was making reservations with, knew all about MFC... Seems contradictory to me to go to extremes to protect your identity, then invite some stranger to your house while answering the door butt nekkid, when that total stranger can get all your personal information.

Yeah, if MFC has taught you anything it should be that there are weird enough people out there to assume you're a slut for answering the door nude and that it's an invitation to stalk/peep/rape.

This is all well and fine and probably funny. But try not to be an assfuck and report the girls. Many are just trying to get by and are on multiple site(s) and aren't aware of the unique rules just on just one site... Just saying... sh*t like this kind of pisses me off! Since I get emails and phone calls from some girls literally crying and sobbing, from some of the adult entertainment sites we promote. #end of rant#

tonyxtreme said:
This is all well and fine and probably funny. But try not to be an assfuck and report the girls. Many are just trying to get by and are on multiple site(s) and aren't aware of the unique rules just on just one site... Just saying... sh*t like this kind of pisses me off! Since I get emails and phone calls from some girls literally crying and sobbing, from some of the adult entertainment sites we promote. #end of rant#

Maybe they should read the rules of the contract they sign or perhaps the so-called promoter could even help explain it to them.

tonyxtreme said:
They need to read the rules of each site. If they cannot find 10 mins to read the rules then they should not be on the site or suffer the consequences like getting reported and banned.Iam sorry but rules are there for a reason especially for jobs like this,but I do not feel sorry for the crying,sobbing ,sad girls that did not follow the rules and get banned.

:naughty: x3

Attachments

• aangelass.jpg
    aangelass.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 291
  • dirty_ansha-0.jpg
    dirty_ansha-0.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 291
  • dulcelizaxxx.jpg
    dulcelizaxxx.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 291
Saw this earlier today in the lounge. Right as I took this cap, the "Webcam has problems" banner came up. Probably banned.

Attachments

• baad_moc.jpg
    baad_moc.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 242
Going on right now!

While I was posting this, they went to a fuck show in public chat! Bingo!

Attachments

• brilliant_moc.jpg
    brilliant_moc.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 229
  • brilliant_moc2.jpg
    brilliant_moc2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 229
:naughty:

Attachments

• zynababy.jpg
    zynababy.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 1,188
Not MFC but since she's one of our own thought she deserved an honourable mention :mrgreen:

Attachments

• shelter.jpg
    shelter.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,147
Status
Not open for further replies.