AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I write this....

[Edit]
Someone did tip the 500 they were asking for a sex show and it got there for about thirty seconds. Then the guy couldn't keep it up. She had to go back to oral for a minute...before they were banned.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 4_12_2013 , 2_14_55 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 4_12_2013 , 2_14_55 PM.jpg
    739.6 KB · Views: 743
  • Screenshot - 4_12_2013 , 2_23_56 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 4_12_2013 , 2_23_56 PM.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 739
Fucking hilarious thread, thanks! :clap:
I guess no one caught me though :\

SammiSins said:
:naughty:

And she said she's on her friends account.. lol Feel bad for her friend!
And she's banned. I wonder if their friendship survived it :|

LilyMarie said:
SammiSins said:

Jesus christ, if one of my friends decided to borrow my computer/somehow found out my username and password and did that I don't know what I'd do! I mean this is my job and my only source of income!

And is it just me or are the guys in these things always really hairy, slightly chubby and have small willies? Going to have a good look through....

LilyMarie said:
SammiSins said:

She's not banned, she may have been warned, fined or suspended. But her profile is back now.

SammiSins said:

My favorite part is how guests got muted right after a guest started quoting the rules to her.

Isabella_deL said:
And is it just me or are the guys in these things always really hairy, slightly chubby and have small willies? Going to have a good look through....

FOR SCIENCE! :geek:

jblackbean2 said:
http://www.myfreecams.com/#Barbee_Cute

Right now. Male on cam. dno how to upload pic lol

jblackbean2

Attachments

• Screenshot - 5_2_2013 , 3_35_22 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 5_2_2013 , 3_35_22 PM.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 407
Thanks. So just curious how long does it take for mfc to get hold of information like this and bloke her account?

Will she be on tommorow? or gone tonight?

jblackbean2

jblackbean2 said:
Thanks. So just curious how long does it take for mfc to get hold of information like this and bloke her account?

jblackbean2

She's offline, but her account seems to still be active right now.
Who knows, maybe they'll let her off with a warning this time.

jblackbean2 said:

jblackbean2
She was already knocked off cam less than ten minutes after you posted this. They monitor the most popular rooms pretty closely. Don't know if she'll be back, I've seen other models with guys on cam get blocked and a few days later they were back on. It's up to MFC.

Only managed to get this from the preview, before they logged off/were kicked.

"Hottie_Angela"
2PZCT.png

Nothing lewd; but that's definitely a man on the right, right?

Disappointingly; the people on cam looked nothing like the profile.

takuy said:
Only managed to get this from the preview, before they logged off/were kicked.

"Hottie_Angela"
2PZCT.png

Nothing lewd; but that's definitely a man on the right, right?

Disappointingly; the people on cam looked nothing like the profile.

That could just be a girl who looks like a guy. I've known a few like that before, and they weren't even transexuals!

My first one, and I can't believe who it was. :lol:

Attachments

• Olivia4Naked men on cam.JPG
    Olivia4Naked men on cam.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 305
RebeccaT said:
Pizza guy again?!

These are all over the net...there's even a dedicated site which reposts models Pizza guy shows

Lulu ALWAYS does the pizza guy - er, pizza guy shows. Like, everyday.

JerryBoBerry said:
jblackbean2 said:

jblackbean2
She was already knocked off cam less than ten minutes after you posted this. They monitor the most popular rooms pretty closely. Don't know if she'll be back, I've seen other models with guys on cam get blocked and a few days later they were back on. It's up to MFC.

Yep, they act pretty quickly on most of the ones I have seen. And the few I actually have seen ended up getting banned too (or at least their profiles are gone after the plug is pulled on the feed) but they have been mostly new models and for some it was the same day they sign up.
:roll:

Brad said:
JerryBoBerry said:
jblackbean2 said:

jblackbean2

Yep, they act pretty quickly on most of the ones I have seen. And the few I actually have seen ended up getting banned too (or at least their profiles are gone after the plug is pulled on the feed) but they have been mostly new models and for some it was the same day they sign up.
:roll:

That would be a great job. Watching camgirls and getting paid for it

Xeibriz said:
I'm not sure if being an MFC staff member would be such a dream job...
Remember, they probably also have to deal with e-mails like these on a daily basis. :?

- 'OMG my camscore dropped 70 points even though yesterday I made more money than usual?!?!'
- 'Hey guys, please remove my illegally uploaded shows from the following 167 websites... Thanks!'
- 'This model just said she'd go group, and now I can't see her anymore, it says I have to become a premium member and spend actual money, but your site is called myFREEcams! F R E E!! I will sue you people!'
- 'Y CANT I SAY ANYTHING IN ANY OF TEH ROOMS'
- 'This model banned me from her room just because I said her face was ugly, please unban me from her room on her behalf.'
- 'wtf I just became a premium member and after 3.33 minutes I was kicked out of a private show??? i didnt even shoot my load yet?!!'
- 'How can I become a premium member on your site if I don't have a credit card? I have PayPal!!'
- 'omg did u guys srsly ban me just cuz my bf fucked me on cam? wtfff we didnt even do anything nasty'
- 'I spent at least 3000 tokens on this model in the past 2 years and she STILL refuses to give me her home address so that we can have coffee at her house sometime. I got really attached to her over time and my feelings are now hurt. You should fine her.'

LilyMarie said:
Xeibriz said:
I'm not sure if being an MFC staff member would be such a dream job...
Remember, they probably also have to deal with e-mails like these on a daily basis. :?

- 'OMG my camscore dropped 70 points even though yesterday I made more money than usual?!?!'
- 'Hey guys, please remove my illegally uploaded shows from the following 167 websites... Thanks!'
- 'This model just said she'd go group, and now I can't see her anymore, it says I have to become a premium member and spend actual money, but your site is called myFREEcams! F R E E!! I will sue you people!'
- 'Y CANT I SAY ANYTHING IN ANY OF TEH ROOMS'
- 'This model banned me from her room just because I said her face was ugly, please unban me from her room on her behalf.'
- 'wtf I just became a premium member and after 3.33 minutes I was kicked out of a private show??? i didnt even shoot my load yet?!!'
- 'How can I become a premium member on your site if I don't have a credit card? I have PayPal!!'
- 'omg did u guys srsly ban me just cuz my bf fucked me on cam? wtfff we didnt even do anything nasty'
- 'I spent at least 3000 tokens on this model in the past 2 years and she STILL refuses to give me her home address so that we can have coffee at her house sometime. I got really attached to her over time and my feelings are now hurt. You should fine her.'

I am laughing so hard right now! Thank you for that! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.