AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
Xeibriz said:
That would be a great job. Watching camgirls and getting paid for it
I'm not sure if being an MFC staff member would be such a dream job...
Remember, they probably also have to deal with e-mails like these on a daily basis. :?

- 'OMG my camscore dropped 70 points even though yesterday I made more money than usual?!?!'
- 'Hey guys, please remove my illegally uploaded shows from the following 167 websites... Thanks!'
- 'This model just said she'd go group, and now I can't see her anymore, it says I have to become a premium member and spend actual money, but your site is called myFREEcams! F R E E!! I will sue you people!'
- 'Y CANT I SAY ANYTHING IN ANY OF TEH ROOMS'
- 'This model banned me from her room just because I said her face was ugly, please unban me from her room on her behalf.'
- 'wtf I just became a premium member and after 3.33 minutes I was kicked out of a private show??? i didnt even shoot my load yet?!!'
- 'How can I become a premium member on your site if I don't have a credit card? I have PayPal!!'
- 'omg did u guys srsly ban me just cuz my bf fucked me on cam? wtfff we didnt even do anything nasty'
- 'I spent at least 3000 tokens on this model in the past 2 years and she STILL refuses to give me her home address so that we can have coffee at her house sometime. I got really attached to her over time and my feelings are now hurt. You should fine her.'

Can't stop laughing... Yeah, it must be a dream job :lol:

Reactions: AllisonWilder
LilyMarie said:
Xeibriz said:
Remember, they probably also have to deal with e-mails like these on a daily basis. :?

- 'OMG my camscore dropped 70 points even though yesterday I made more money than usual?!?!'
- 'Hey guys, please remove my illegally uploaded shows from the following 167 websites... Thanks!'
- 'This model just said she'd go group, and now I can't see her anymore, it says I have to become a premium member and spend actual money, but your site is called myFREEcams! F R E E!! I will sue you people!'
- 'This model banned me from her room just because I said her face was ugly, please unban me from her room on her behalf.'
- 'wtf I just became a premium member and after 3.33 minutes I was kicked out of a private show??? i didnt even shoot my load yet?!!'
- 'How can I become a premium member on your site if I don't have a credit card? I have PayPal!!'
- 'omg did u guys srsly ban me just cuz my bf fucked me on cam? wtfff we didnt even do anything nasty'
- 'I spent at least 3000 tokens on this model in the past 2 years and she STILL refuses to give me her home address so that we can have coffee at her house sometime. I got really attached to her over time and my feelings are now hurt. You should fine her.'

Okay that was fucking funny. I'm sensing help desk work in your past? :think: :lol:

LilyMarie said:
Xeibriz said:

lol, I'd still be willing to do it. I wonder if they'd pay me in tokens. :think:

LilyMarie said:
Xeibriz said:

And that is how my life was with customer service. So many dumb people.

:naughty:

Attachments

• sweetc.jpg
    sweetc.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 701
Just now-ish

-DP

Attachments

• ohlord.png
    ohlord.png
    610.9 KB · Views: 601
Reactions: LadyLuna
dogglius said:
Just now-ish

-DP

and not much longer after, she's at it AGAIN in another account

Attachments

• senssation4u-1.jpg
    senssation4u-1.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 586
  • senssation4u-2.jpg
    senssation4u-2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 586
Reactions: LadyLuna
UncleThursday said:
Just Me said:
My first one, and I can't believe who it was. :lol:

Isn't there a rule about showing member cams on the model cams? Just wondering.

I always wave when a model shows my cam on her cam. Makes me feel like a kid in a store playing with the video camera that goes to all the TVs again.

:naughty:

Attachments

• draghixa.jpg
    draghixa.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 330
:?

Attachments

• aliciaTSQueen.jpg
    aliciaTSQueen.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 283
I originally thought this was a sleeper as it was a butt shot for an extended period of time and the model typing "night yall."

Then... creeped a hand and face out from the darkness.

Then I noticed the topic

Attachments

• 070513moc2.jpg
    070513moc2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 230
  • 070513moc.jpg
    070513moc.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 229
  • 070513moc3.jpg
    070513moc3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: Gen and LadyLuna
:think:

Attachments

• hootchocolate-2.jpg
    hootchocolate-2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 188
SexyStephXS said:
My first sighting! And... they're going to group... Is this normally how pizza shows go?!?!?!?[/quo

Just because that guy looks like the guy who delivers pizza to her apt who looks the guy who delivered chinese food to her apt...does not mean her shows are STAGED.

I wonder if he knows the bf/lookout...err..random guy who is always wearing the same shoes and haircut as the other random dudes that sit a couple cubicles away from GingerBanks when she is in the library.

Status
Not open for further replies.