AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manyvids vs. Clips4sale

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which one...

• manyvids

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • clips4sale

Votes: 37 59.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started on c4s & love it... When I started my camming career I started with clips... I never really did vanilla clips so c4s was perfect because it looked like it was better for fetishes... I have a manyvids store & to me it shows a lot of favoritism...

This thread makes me feel like such slacker. Plenty of my videos probably only take 15 minutes of actual involvement. I'm using my husband's old desktop. So, rendering takes a time and I have to come back to get it out of sleep mode every once in a while. But, I just film some schtuff, pick a premiere filter and keep it moving. Still make monies. I wish I was like 1/10th of a perfectionist. I could be unstoppable.

@AerynShade Mannn I wish filming, editing and filling out clip store forms only took 15 minutes. :haha:

*is currently on her 18th straight hour of videos uploads to MV*

aint that right...

How do you sign up for Clips4sale. I only see studio, Im not sure where to go. I just signed up for Manyvids as I wanted to do both.

I want to use both, but I can't find how to sign up as a model/individual. I only see studio option.

I see enough models using both of them why choose?

How do you sign up for Clips4sale. I only see studio, Im not sure where to go. I just signed up for Manyvids as I wanted to do both.

"Studio" is where you sign up on Clips4Sale. Each store is called a "studio". From there, you choose individual or business.

Status
Not open for further replies.