AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

members, what is your favorite type of show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big fan of stop and go cumshows or tip controlled shows, with Hitachis, Sybians etc.
Also you can never go wrong with girl girl shows unless you get completely shit faced.

A good slow, seductive strip. With good, raunchy, bluesy stripper songs.

Maybe I'm a bit oldschool, but that really does it for me. The art (and yes, it is an art) of striptease is being lost.

I'm sure it's not as lucrative as other shows, but that's my favorite.

argh this is so good to hear. im just making my come back to camming and dancing, teasing and semi clad stripping is what i wanted to do. but it seems like there is so much more vagina in cam on MFC right now. i started 3 years ago and that is what i did most and loved it. after reading this thread i solidified my ideas and have a brand new idea for how to do this in my room. so excited.
thanks stripping, tease, dancing perv fans!!!

I'm not really a fan of oil, personally; I don't like the excessive shine. Lotion is better, it absorbs into the skin and leaves a nice soft look. Also not a fan of the chocolate/paint/etc. messy shows. I like seeing a beautiful woman, not thinking she just had a paint factory explode on her. Wax shows can be fun, if done right, but there is a balance of too hot for her skin and just enough heat to make sure it drips before hardening, without burning her.

I like models who know how to do good tease shows that end with finally seeing more. A great tease that eventually shows what she is teasing is super sexy. Not too fast, not so slow people think it's never going to stop being just teasing. There's a delicate balance to be striven for.

I also like a girl who knows how to dance. Whether it's nude or a striptease, a woman who knows how to move her body turns me on. Just the right music, moving to the music, especially if she has nice curves, can be supremely sexy.

Now, when it comes to cum shows... it varies. But I prefer the girls who are really enjoying it and getting into it. I also love girls who get super wet and creamy in them. Yes, I am a perv. :lol:

I'm also a fan of good cosplay, or the girls who can pull off the good role playing look (sexy librarian/secretary, sexy nurse, etc.).

Personally, I'm not a fan of public shows. In fact, those are the times I'll usually leave one of the rooms I visit. Oil shows for me are a big no, mainly as I find wiggling around covered in oil just makes someone seem more like a sardine than a model.

Private show wise, just something natural, with the model at ease and doing things how they want. I hate being controlling to that extent, and I want them to actually enjoy theirself rather than go through the motions. That said, one of my favourite ever shows was many years back. A regular at the time had a friend on cam with them, and we agreed the idea of a sort of orgasm race, with the winner getting to force the others orgasm from them however they saw fit. In a way, everyone was a winner that day.

I think the idea of risk/reward is something I'd like to properly try further. That, and not having control over things to an extent.

yossarian said:
I'm a big fan of the tip vibe. That's a lot of fun.

One of my favorite models did shows using that kind of toy (she had two different kinds of ohmibod vibrators) to connect to the audio output of her iPod and a set of speakers. She then let her regulars select one song each, and then play the whole playlist. The shows would last about 45 minutes to an hour, which I know took a lot out of her, but they were so much fun to watch. I think she did pretty well for those nights too. People treated those shows as a special occasion.

As a regular in her room, I loved being able to pick songs that I thought both of us (and the rest of the room) would enjoy. Others would have some fun with it by choosing a polka song or something classical. Every once in a while I would hear a song and write it down so I would remember it the next time she had one of those shows. After I tipped her highest tip ever, I requested to pick all the songs for her next naughtibod show instead of her doing a custom video for me. I gave her 14 songs and put them in an order that I thought would have maximum effect. It almost worked as I had planned -- she picked a live version for one of the songs that was too weak for it to be noticed on the vibrator. Still, that was definitely one of the best times I have spent on MFC.

I have to say it's great to hear just how different everyone's opinions are! One of the things i have always loved about cam sites is the variety (and the fact that many recognize that some of the sexiest things involve no sex at all). I've loved the responses here and want to thank everyone who has shared what gets their giggity going :-D

I would like to say thank you all for reminding me how long it's been since I've done a fully-dressed slow strip tease, and how long it's been since I've done a dancing show, on MFC. Will definitely have to plan!

Not sure what my favorite as a member is, since I don't do much perving (never seem to have the money or time for it). As a model, my favorite is to do a rope harness with nipple clips and spanking. Or tie myself to the bed posts (just the feet). Or anything along those lines. Such shows make me so damn horny!

Reactions: UncleThursday
I like most kinds of shows, but my fav are g/g and shower/play shows. There's just something about 2 girls rubbing soapy water all over each others' body. Usually hardcore shows where sticking huge objects up where the sun doesn't shine turns me away but I understand why some models do it. For me any type of show can be enjoyable so long as the model

1) Has fun doing it (or looks like she is having fun)
2) Being confident and feels in control of whatever she is doing
3) I like models who take some time after the show is over and interact with members. It feels like cuddling after sex and when everyone is hot and sweaty, a little bit of interaction and fun can calm everybody down. An example of this is Awesomekate's guitar playing usually after her shows. And she usually makes as much tips as she does in her post-show! :violin:

Reactions: Gen and HiGirlsRHot
Jessi said:
This is really reminding me I need to take dance lessons :(
Im an awful dancer, can't take clothing off slowly, and I hate doing it because its so embarrassingly bad. :woops: :woops:

Use that. Be super clumsy and laugh about it. People respond to that too. Honestly it's not about how sexy it is, it's about how enjoyable the time spent with the model is while she's doing it. You can do something horribly, but if you have an awesome fun attitude about it you're still worth spending time with.

Topic: Clumsy Sexy Dance Show!

Charge extra for it. :-D

JerryBoBerry said:
Jessi said:
Im an awful dancer, can't take clothing off slowly, and I hate doing it because its so embarrassingly bad. :woops: :woops:

Use that. Be super clumsy and laugh about it. People respond to that too. Honestly it's not about how sexy it is, it's about how enjoyable the time spent with the model is while she's doing it. You can do something horribly, but if you have an awesome fun attitude about it you're still worth spending time with.

Jessi said:
one model I know used to do "Awkward White Girl Dancing"

like Jerry said, you can do it, you just have to have a good attitude about it and put a positive spin on it and your guys will love it.

Reactions: Raven69Skye
yossarian said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Jessi said:

Might need to charge extra just to cover your insurance premiums.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
In public I tend to prefer less sex. There's honestly only so much sex I can watch at once. The rooms I spend the most time in have women doing non-sexual things most of the time. Note that I didn't say not sexy … there are lots of ways to be sexy without masturbating.

My favorite rooms have a mix of just chatting, some sort of non-sex activity, and some sexy dancing or stripping in public, with perhaps the possibility of a group or private (but not necessarily every day, and not necessarily ever).

What kinds of activities?
  • Games. By which I mean actual games you might play with people in real life, like Pictionary or Hangman or Trivia or Cards Against Humanity. Not "spin the wheel for a prize" or "guess the number" or raffles.
  • Cooking shows. There's just something about watching a woman wearing only an apron (quite possibly with boobs peeking out slightly) make sauerkraut or meatloaf or a soufflé or cookies or whatever.
  • Sexy dance — for some reason these have nearly gone extinct on MFC in the past year. I don't get it.
  • Sexy strip-tease — again, almost extinct. Why?
  • Singing (or playing piano or guitar) — a lot of my favorite MFC singers seem to be vanishing, but happily there are some newer ones popping up lately. I love a woman with a good voice. And don't be shy; give it a try and let us decide before you make up your mind that you can't sing. You're probably wrong.
  • bathing (either bath or shower) — and I especially enjoy seeing her actually washing herself or washing her hair, not just splashing around and giggling. Of course there are other fun things to do too, like seeing how long she can hold her breath underwater (pledge tokens per second!) or just lying back so her boobs can float in the water (always fun!)

For all of these I'd want the model to be carrying on a conversation. They don't call these chatrooms for no reason. I get bored and leave after a few minutes if the model can't keep up the conversation.

Do I visit models who tend to do lots of sex shows in public chat? Well, yes. But I tend to visit for 20 minutes at a time, whereas with the models who do the shows I like I might spend 4 or more hours with them several times per week, as opposed to 20 minutes a few times per month.

Of course my tastes certainly don't represent the vast majority of MFC customers. Most of them will be looking for a lot more sex.

The main thing is to find something you enjoy and can do on a regular basis and bring in enough tokens. I want to see a model doing something she genuinely enjoys (or can fake well enough, but if I'm watching her on a regular basis I'll probably eventually notice that she's faking) rather than doing something she feels like she has to do. Of course there will be just as much variety in what different models enjoy doing as there is in what different members enjoy watching.

As for what I want to see in group or private? Well, generally I just want to see the model do whatever gets her off. Whatever she really feels like doing that moment. Which I guess also means I am only interested in spontaneous groups and privates. I like it to feel like she has a burning desire to do something right then, not something she planned four hours ago.

Anyone mention naked dancing yet?

Speaking of dancing, BREAKING NEWS!:

The twerking fail girl video was all a horrible lie perpetrated by criminal mastermind Jimmy Kimmel.

We've been tricked by the internet, the one place we thought we were safe!

Reactions: Raven69Skye
zippypinhead said:
Anyone mention naked dancing yet?

Speaking of dancing, BREAKING NEWS!:

The twerking fail girl video was all a horrible lie perpetrated by criminal mastermind Jimmy Kimmel.

We've been tricked by the internet, the one place we thought we were safe!

lol, I kind of figured it was fake, but I didn't figure on how epically fake it was.

I will have to say, anything creative, be it cosplay, roleplay or some kind, interactive game but body painting has to be, by far, my favorite. I also enjoy a sexy striptease, a slow tease is always fantastic! Sometimes a good fun chat can always be nice too. Conversation is a dying art and I love when a model can carry on a good one :-D

I like when girls do shows out in public, in the library, in the car, at the coffee shop etc..

I especially like it if the girls are out and wearing some sexy stockings and heels out in public. That makes it MUCH sexier for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.