AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Account Information Page

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2017
International
Twitter Username
@EvaSwarovski
MFC Username
Evaswarovski
Hello Models

Account Information Page Not Updating

Usually on payment day
Amount earned since last paid: USD$xxx.xx (xxxx tokens) <<< This will update and will turn to 0 to give way to the new token counts .

but i notice for this payment date it is not udating and any new tokens arriving it adds up with the old ones , and also i have not received payment for 16 Dec 2017

anyone experience in this situation ?

Last edited:
I'm sure you've already figured this out by now, but it takes a little time to process. You won't see your payment on the 16th, that's just when they process it out. I usually get mine on the next business day. This month the 16th fell on a weekend, so I didn't get my payment for a few days. And as far as the reset not happening, if you looked at it before 12am PST, it wouldn't have changed for you yet. I live on the east coast, so it updates at 3am for me since that's 12am PST.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.