AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC on Christmas Day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BackupDcr

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 9, 2016
Hello fellow cam girls and members!

I've not been on MFC for long as I only discovered the site a few months ago and joined as a cam girl at end of June.

My family do not celebrate Christmas (traditional Chinese) and so I do not have any commitments on Christmas day.

Therefore I would love to know what it's like on Christmas day on MFC. Do members and models still log on?

Yea if you can log on I'd say do it, there are always customers around etc...in fact I imagine that after the lunches and dinners, more men are going to be looking for some entertainment and cam fun. I worked the tail of Christmas last year on a different site and it was a good day.

Reactions: Chellsterz
Would it be similar for someone like me who has a lower camscore? I keep hoping things will pick up for me around the holidays
My first big break on MFC was on Christmas Day. I had a camscore of ~700-800. Not a lot of higher camscore girls were on, so I felt I got noticed more.

Actually, if it wasn't for that Christmas Day I probably would have never started taking camming seriously or even quit.

My first big break on MFC was on Christmas Day. I had a camscore of ~700-800. Not a lot of higher camscore girls were on, so I felt I got noticed more.

Actually, if it wasn't for that Christmas Day I probably would have never started taking camming seriously or even quit.

I also was a lower camscore model last year around Christmas and was still fairly new and I had a good experience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.