AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC: Public vs Private Shows, what do I do!??!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Where do you make the most tokens

• Public

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Privates

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Groups

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2017
Florida
www.kittyquinn.com
Twitter Username
@missKittyQuinn
MFC Username
KittyQuinn
Chaturbate Username
MissKittyQuinn
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000170051/KittyQuinn/
Okay so i have been on MFC a year and I still feel lost on what the better thing for me to do is!!!
Public is free open chat, anyone can see..premiums, basics, guests, all of em!
What I have done so far...
everytime I get on I run a countdown anywhere between 400-700 tokens for a public cum show. Sometimes it takes me less than an hour to reach, sometimes many...many long hours. My daily goal is 2000 tokens a day. ($100) a day because that is my minimum in any job, I came from waitressing.
Sometimes I make 50 bucks a day others i can make 100-175 ... for average numbers. Im MFC #1000 range more or less just to show you guys all the number. So I do decent but it has taken me a whole year to get here! Phew. But I feel as though I make my first goal of the day and I end up staying naked for a while after I am talking to my room and it just dies. No tokens for a long time.
Is it because I am staying naked in public? Is it because I'm doing cum shows in public? I dont know if I should be doing shows ONLY in private but I am told this is the best way to be successful on MFC. Some have said to even refuse privates and groupls but it seems I now get a couple a week and this is a BIG chunk of extra I am getting. Though Its one guy. I get worried when he isnt around I dont want to be heartbroken of the loss of private shows. Any advice I dont want to babble? xo!

I haven't consistently cammed in a long time, but I seemed to make a majority more of my tips when I did basically a build up to a private while in my public show. So teasing, flashing, showing toys, going topless, maybe a quick penetration haha etc. then when I go to private, its already on the table that it's a cumshow so I take as long as I can lol.
I'm not sure that I've done a private yet that wasn't a cumshow. I have no idea if that's the norm but it works for me so far.

However, my best friend has a totally different style than me cam wise and she makes like 80% of her money in privates. It seems to work for her. She really only has tits out at most in her public room.

I think it would just depend on the model and the guys in the room. Maybe try changing things up and see how that works? Sometimes less is more. Also maybe you could have a goal to reach before privates if you wanted to do something like that? I've heard that some models will require 200tk to accept the private. I still consider myself a noob so I'm unsure how entirely helpful this was but I hope it could give you some perspective.

Sweet no it's good advice. It's just it's been a whole year and almost allllll my shows happen in public. I love doing shows for large groups of people but it does eat at soul seeing all the freeloaders coming consistently knowing they can get a free show for me. I would love to do more privates I feel like it makes it more professional And more special ..and long term more tokens?

Sweet no it's good advice. It's just it's been a whole year and almost allllll my shows happen in public. I love doing shows for large groups of people but it does eat at soul seeing all the freeloaders coming consistently knowing they can get a free show for me. I would love to do more privates I feel like it makes it more professional And more special ..and long term more tokens?

Well maybe if you can set the initial cum show price higher for public or possibly encourage smaller tips to keep the cum show going? Or try to save the cum show for private and slowly build your way up to doing more privates? That's all I can think of! Lol i did do a search on here for privates and it seems like a lot of models do shorter privates. Maybe you can search the forum for advice on privates if that's your ultimate goal Good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty quinn
Well maybe if you can set the initial cum show price higher for public or possibly encourage smaller tips to keep the cum show going? Or try to save the cum show for private and slowly build your way up to doing more privates? That's all I can think of! Lol i did do a search on here for privates and it seems like a lot of models do shorter privates. Maybe you can search the forum for advice on privates if that's your ultimate goal Good luck!
I read a buttload of the forums on here last night and that seems to be what should be done. do some shows in publics but work up to scheduling privates and skypes thank you thank you !!!

• Hugs
Reactions: KatSinclair
From a member's perspective, I'd tend to agree that it depends on the style of the model. Some are all about privates, only showing enough to get someone interested in a private. Others refuse to do privates, since they can make more in public with a countdown and goals.

Some models will switch things up. Instead of a cumshow every day, they will do oil, shower, or something else. Personally, I like the variety.

Something to consider is setting a soft rule on when you'll do privates. For example, if the room is quiet, or no topic is set, go ahead and accept privates. Otherwise, if the room is flowing well, hold off on privates until end of the show, or a specific time you want to do it such as scheduled time. Some will also do this for group shows as well.

For the models whom I do take private, even though they don't have a guideline on taking privates, I try to follow the above timing. Either right when they log in, a downtime and will ask, or at the end right before they log off if they're up for it. I would rather they maximize their time online and get better tips than to take the private and potentially lose people/tips because they are gone at a "good" time of their show and come back to fewer people.

Thank you all for your responses! I have started taking privates and been doing way better. I tried to do them when I first log on, at the end, or during slow times like you say but it seems I have been making the most in my privates!!! WHY HAVENT I DONE THIS ALL YEAR?!

Thank you all for your responses! I have started taking privates and been doing way better. I tried to do them when I first log on, at the end, or during slow times like you say but it seems I have been making the most in my privates!!! WHY HAVENT I DONE THIS ALL YEAR?!
That's pretty much my approach to privates. If I've got a good vibe going in the room and consistent tips, I'll try to push the private til things slow down so I can take advantage of the public tippers and the tks from the private. What are y'all's minimums for privates? I do 60tks a min, 10 min minimum. It seems to work decently for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty quinn
That's pretty much my approach to privates. If I've got a good vibe going in the room and consistent tips, I'll try to push the private til things slow down so I can take advantage of the public tippers and the tks from the private. What are y'all's minimums for privates? I do 60tks a min, 10 min minimum. It seems to work decently for me.
I havent charged a minimum to start private. for most the guys who want privates i notice their tokens arent hidden and theyll have 500-1000 tokens so i know for sure they got the money I feel nervous to chaarge some girls charge like 200 tokens to start a private but I feel like that could go towards show time

Status
Not open for further replies.