AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Scam !!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2016
Hello everyone ,
I have a question or just want to let you know about what mfc is doing. Not just for 1 time i appear to be online but i am off. I think they do this for lowering the camscore. I can enter from another account to see that i am online, the webcam appear to be off , but members are on my page....they do this to lower the camscore and i think i am not the first model with this problem. And their support is awful. They respond so hard to emails.....anyone had the same problem????

Hello everyone ,
I have a question or just want to let you know about what mfc is doing. Not just for 1 time i appear to be online but i am off. I think they do this for lowering the camscore. I can enter from another account to see that i am online, the webcam appear to be off , but members are on my page....they do this to lower the camscore and i think i am not the first model with this problem. And their support is awful. They respond so hard to emails.....anyone had the same problem????

MFC is clearly out to get you. Just you.

People in a models room when she is offline are common (even hours after) ... I don't think it lowers camscore. It isn't MFC, it is those who haven't left the room after the model has.

And their support is awful. They respond so hard to emails
If you're approaching support mails with accusations of them scamming you, I'd be surprised if they replied at all.

aintnobodygottime.png

Status
Not open for further replies.