AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard anything about Abustybabe?

I used to love going into her room and she was just chilling with her regulars.

Hate to make my first post like this..

Anyone know what happened with LovelyLemon?
Sat Oct, 15th 4:13 PM

:(

or

GlamBam
Sat Oct, 15th 1:55 AM

Wow...both on October 15th...the ides of October are upon you?

DaddyDominant said:

or

GlamBam

I believe she has some obligations and opportunities outside of camming that she's attending to. No worries, last time I spoke with her she was doing really well and very happy. :)

Reactions: LailaBaise
AmberCutie said:
DaddyDominant said:

or

GlamBam

I believe she has some obligations and opportunities outside of camming that she's attending to. No worries, last time I spoke with her she was doing really well and very happy. :)

Which she? LovelyLemon or GlamBam?

Oh sorry, I didn't see the other name in there, lol.

LovelyLemon. Never heard of the other one.

Lovelylemon could read the phone book and make it sound sexy :lol:

A long shot but does anyone remember Candygurl000, (I think :? ) from Canada? She had a tattoo of a maple leaf on her hip, She was probably the first model whose room I hung around in more for the chat than anything else, she went "MIA" about 18 months ago and I noticed the other day that her profile had gone completely where it had just been inactive for ages before, shame as she was stunning and absolutely lovely!

Anyone know whatever happened to mfc model, she used several names in the course of her stay at mfc, some being urdarkangel, luckymilana,urmuse, and finally the last one before she disappeared was urbelladonna? she worked a few other sites and used the name "NYX"? a gorgeous,sexy,sweet little thing, any info will help. ty!

SexyLucky said:
Anyone know whatever happened to mfc model, she used several names in the course of her stay at mfc, some being urdarkangel, luckymilana,urmuse, and finally the last one before she disappeared was urbelladonna? she worked a few other sites and used the name "NYX"? a gorgeous,sexy,sweet little thing, any info will help. ty!

She got a different job and won't be coming back to cams.

sundecker said:
SexyLucky said:

She got a different job and won't be coming back to cams.

Thanks for that update sendecker
If you can get a message to her, please let her know she is missed and a crazy Aussie wishes her every happiness, even though she is missed
Many thanks,
Aussie

there was this really cute girl, sweetbabytay (i think that was it, i used to lurk a lot before going premium)
also BabyJana is off since mid november
anyone know about them?

warriorbr said:
there was this really cute girl, sweetbabytay (i think that was it, i used to lurk a lot before going premium)
also BabyJana is off since mid november
anyone know about them?
SweetBabyTay has posted on her FB account that she will be coming back soon, waiting on confirmation on that tho.

GreatDane said:
IsabelleTease said:
What ever happened to StellaGG/StellaAkerman/GGstarz? i loveeed her before i started on mfc :(
last heard that she was expecting and decided to retire from camming. Miss her a LOT
I miss her too she was awesome and just plain fun
I also miss naughtymarie6 as she was the model that made me decide to become a premium

Did you all know Kristinna is back? Excited to see her pop up again, she was extremely popular and successful back when I was first starting MFC. She's so pretty :) (I think she looks like Elizabeth Hurley.)

Attachments

• kristinna.jpg
    kristinna.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 457
AmberCutie said:
Did you all know Kristinna is back? Excited to see her pop up again, she was extremely popular and successful back when I was first starting MFC. She's so pretty :) (I think she looks like Elizabeth Hurley.)
yuppers and once you get to know her she can be a lot of fun, have thought about her legs a LOT over the last few months :oops:

Did anyone manage to catch little_bird at the end of January?
She was MIA for a long time but while I was checking out camscore stats I noticed her score spiked and sure enough she got on cam on the 31st.
She was my absolute favorite and I'm upset I missed it.
She hasn't been on since so I'm curious if it was just a one off thing.

NoelleBright said:
Did anyone manage to catch little_bird at the end of January?
She was MIA for a long time but while I was checking out camscore stats I noticed her score spiked and sure enough she got on cam on the 31st.
She was my absolute favorite and I'm upset I missed it.
She hasn't been on since so I'm curious if it was just a one off thing.

She is online as I type this, check her twitter @little_birdMFC for updates.

Reactions: lovecat
LOVE LittleBird! Lets get her on this forum! She'd fit right in :)
Does Miu Miu/Axanna get on anymore? I miss her. Shes hypnotizing

Edit: Just checked her profile and shes been on recently. She must be on past my bedtime though, dammit! I need MFC tivo.

Sia Green said:

Edit: Just checked her profile and shes been on recently. She must be on past my bedtime though, dammit! I need MFC tivo.
She died her hair! No longer a blondie. She's still beautiful as ever, but I do miss the blonde.

:eek: Crazy! I always thought she looked like Miranda Kerr so I bet she really resembles her now. Can someone please screencap her cute little butt next time shes on? I need to see the new Miu Miu!

AmberCutie said:
Sia Green said:

She died her hair! No longer a blondie. She's still beautiful as ever, but I do miss the blonde.
Wow really, it must have been recent because she was blonde no more than a week ago

Anyone know what happened with Sexiibrii ?

About 6 weeks ago, she was on during the afternoon, which was rare for her... and she did a cum show out on her balcony. After she was done I stepped out of the room for a while, and when I got back, she was gone/offline, but some of the comments in her room said things alluding to her getting caught, as if a neighbor called the cops. Everyone else was gone at that point, so I couldn't ask if they had been joking around or if they were serious. Anyway, she hasn't been online since that day, so I was just wondering if anyone here (models or viewers) knows her off cam and has heard if anything bad happened.

RufffRider said:
Bocefish said:
SweetOpium had a few names and some jealous boyfriends...but it's been quite a while now.
i think she is seasonal ? to return for the winter maybe?
or maybe it is just me being hopeful.

She's deleted her model account. But she did PM me a few weeks back on her premium account to say hi. She said she may make a new model account, but she was undecided. She missed a few of the members who were always nice to her. I guess I was one of them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.