AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this counts as MIA since I've been talking to her on twitter a lot, especially today, but Pennystrange hasn't been able to get on cam for quite a while now because of internet issues.

She's back!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    304.6 KB · Views: 1,014
Ohh Emm GEEE! She's back too!! :clap:

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    469.2 KB · Views: 995
Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
She's back!
:think: I wonder if Kittie's gone independent based on that background.

I was actually under the impression she was always independent. Her old room didn't look studio-ish at all to me. Just like a dark bedroom with old wallpaper, lol.

Bocefish said:
SweetOpium had a few names and some jealous boyfriends...but it's been quite a while now.
i think she is seasonal ? to return for the winter maybe?
or maybe it is just me being hopeful.

AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:
lirene said:
The world misses Goldieloxxx in this time of great crisis.

My favorite drunk model!

I do miss her.

MissScarlett/PennyMayFair is the one I miss... she's even signed up here but has disappeared in a poof of smoke.

This is the truth.

I saw MeganFux about 3 weeks ago - it was on a saturday during the day (GMT that is).

I want to know where Dita_Red has gone. She hasn't logged on since december. We had been talking about hooking up to do some shows together at one point but she has vanished.... :cry:

Kittycatpurr said:
I saw MeganFux about 3 weeks ago - it was on a saturday during the day (GMT that is).

I want to know where Dita_Red has gone. She hasn't logged on since december. We had been talking about hooking up to do some shows together at one point but she has vanished.... :cry:
MeganFux is on now at mfc

I only caught her on cam once and she hasn't been on since. She last logged on a month ago. She was very personable and had gorgeous eyes. Daniangel

I find myself missing BlondeJamie. She had a bad car accident and is currently sporting a neck brace and keeps promising to return one day.

totorosc said:
I only caught her on cam once and she hasn't been on since. She last logged on a month ago. She was very personable and had gorgeous eyes. Daniangel
DaniAngel started her classes back up and they have been brutal according to her, so not sure when she will be back online

Atheena

one of the cool models I met back when I was a new premium ...

All of a sudden disappeared from MFC ....logs in from time to time but doesnt cam... and never answers her pms.. :woops:

Kittycatpurr said:

I KNOW! Miss Dita_Red A LOT!!!! :cry:
Not sure, but I suspect she has moved on to a "real life" job and isn't camming any more. I did get a couple of emails from her since then, but not recently. Dita sure was something else. I do get quizzed about her whenever I run into another of her regulars in another room. One even quit MFC because she is gone. She is missed. :crying-yellow:

I wanna know what happened to the lovely NicoleEnvy... she has disappeared off the face of the planet it seems.

(sad panda)

elesieelyk said:
SweetShea or TheBaroness?

IDK if Shea is ever coming back ... but the girl that was on there with her MsMonroe is suposed to come back after bootcamp lol

Fenix001 said:
the two models that i miss are shycutiepie and slyslytherin, haven't seen them since the new year really.
Shame cos it used to be fun.

yes! shy and sly are back, shy has a baby now. but i fear that man on cam is going to lead to disaster

Here's a couple I know that have left and what I have been told they have left for in case anyone else was watching them,
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/TannedSuckerX Got married to a guy from the States, won't be back.
XxMONQUIExX, she left to go and work in a take away shop.
I wish them both all the bestin their new lives and hope it all goes well for them as they are genuinely nice girls and I always enjoyed our chats.

Spicoli said:
Kittycatpurr said:

Not sure, but I suspect she has moved on to a "real life" job and isn't camming any more. I did get a couple of emails from her since then, but not recently. Dita sure was something else. I do get quizzed about her whenever I run into another of her regulars in another room. One even quit MFC because she is gone. She is missed. :crying-yellow:

Aherm!

bobtheblob said:
Spicoli said:
Kittycatpurr said:

Aherm!
Must be an inside joke...? Unless Bob is Dita_Red. ;)

AmberCutie said:
bobtheblob said:
Spicoli said:

Aherm!
Must be an inside joke...? Unless Bob is Dita_Red. ;)

Kinda is..... lol

BOB! were your ears ringing?

CherryRita said:
but the girl that was on there with her MsMonroe is suposed to come back after bootcamp lol

That was your cousin, right? She was definitely the more hilarious of the duo.

Attachments

• SweetShea32.jpg
    SweetShea32.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 284
  • SweetShea72.jpg
    SweetShea72.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 283
Status
Not open for further replies.