AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Model Managers"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2017
Twitter Username
@hannaxvalentine
MFC Username
HannaHannax
Hi, guys! I've been on MFC for about two weeks now and I've really been enjoying myself.
The first day I joined, I had a guy come into my room that helped me learn the ropes of the website. He explained how camscores worked, gave me a lot of helpful tips, and was generally really sweet.
We've still been talking off and on, but I've noticed he's been trying to ask me for sexual favors without any kind of compensation. He comes into my room and has never tipped me, but he still expects me to do stuff with him on Skype for free because he helped me in the beginning.
Is it worth it to have these kinds of connections with people? I feel like I'm not getting much benefit out of interacting with him anymore. He said he was a "model manager". I'm still trying to figure everything out and I didn't know if this was common! ❤️

He explained how camscores worked
I'm also curious how he explained this, as it would seem very many members have no flippin' clue.

Definitely common for new girls....and if he is not tipping ....I wouldn't give him special treatment.....I remember those days...Don't feel bad about it!!! I am a Pisces ...I am too nice sometimes.........It seems most members don't care about cam score....IF he did HE would be tipping ! Best of Luck! Kisses!

Post here, do your own research and IGNORE that guy unless he's tipping you or adding to useful conversation within your room. Dudes that like are a waste of time and effort and since MFC is such an emotionally charged place it is easy for them to expect something for nothing, especially if you start in down that road. So like Amber said, cut. him. off. treat him like anyone else. No tip, No treat. contribute to the room. Might I add you probably want to remove him from Skype if you already have him on there. He will do nothing but suck your time.

I'm also curious how he explained this, as it would seem very many members have no flippin' clue.
Thank you so much for your help love! I don't remember the details of what he said, but he explained that it was based on tips and gave me an idea of how many I should be earning per hour in order to raise the score. Most of the time he just sits in my room and "monitors my camscore for me" like I can't do it myself hahaha.

Definitely common for new girls....and if he is not tipping ....I wouldn't give him special treatment.....I remember those days...Don't feel bad about it!!! I am a Pisces ...I am too nice sometimes.........It seems most members don't care about cam score....IF he did HE would be tipping ! Best of Luck! Kisses!
Yes, oh my gosh, I'm such a water sign! It's been hard for me to tell him no, but I definitely agree with you here. Thank you so much. :,-) I really appreciate your input.

Post here, do your own research and IGNORE that guy unless he's tipping you or adding to useful conversation within your room. Dudes that like are a waste of time and effort and since MFC is such an emotionally charged place it is easy for them to expect something for nothing, especially if you start in down that road. So like Amber said, cut. him. off. treat him like anyone else. No tip, No treat. contribute to the room. Might I add you probably want to remove him from Skype if you already have him on there. He will do nothing but suck your time.
I'm really glad I found this website! I'm definitely going to be utilizing it more for help, it's already been great to me. :) You're totally right, thank you so much! He usually tries to message me on Skype the most so I think removing him is a good step.

Thanks again ladies. :h:

Thank you so much for your help love! I don't remember the details of what he said, but he explained that it was based on tips and gave me an idea of how many I should be earning per hour in order to raise the score. Most of the time he just sits in my room and "monitors my camscore for me" like I can't do it myself hahaha.

Yes, oh my gosh, I'm such a water sign! It's been hard for me to tell him no, but I definitely agree with you here. Thank you so much. :,-) I really appreciate your input.

I'm really glad I found this website! I'm definitely going to be utilizing it more for help, it's already been great to me. :) You're totally right, thank you so much! He usually tries to message me on Skype the most so I think removing him is a good step.

Thanks again ladies. :h:
Make sure that you get to posting, camming, and check out the model verification request thread and whatnot :D we're pretty decent humans.

This is a really common method that scummy dudes use in order to take advantage of newer girls because they are much more trusting of the internet. I think that a part of you recognizes that this situation isn't right, or doesn't make you feel comfortable, which is why you've come to ask about it! You are getting zero benefit. He is using you to get sexual favors and to get free orgasms. With new girls, it is easy to convince them that their "help" is important, and while I'm sure that they have picked up on some common sense information - it is all a big scam. If he truly cared about helping you - he would help improve your camscore with tokens. Not expect you to give up your time by working for free - which actually HURTS your business and costs you money. Doing shows for free for some other dude is time you could be spending working on your business, filming videos, camming with paying members, networking, working on your twitter game. By taking your time and energy and refusing to compensate for you, he is doing you no favors. He is hindering your work.

Anyone who truly cares about your success or camscore would be tipping. If they cannot tip, they would at least contribute in the chatroom WITHOUT expecting free attention. Especially free Skype shows. He wants everything while providing nothing, and that is everything you DON'T need to deal with. Personally, I'd ban and ignore him for trying to take advantage of my newness like that. But that's just me. At the very, very, very least - stop giving him attention unless he is paying for the privilege. No tokens, no shows, bb.

Dudes like this are pretty parasitic. And while you say that you have trouble saying no.... Think of this as some good XP to gain in this camgirl game. If you want to last long-term, you are going to HAVE to learn to say no. You are going to HAVE to learn to stick up for yourself. You are going to HAVE to put your foot down. There are a lot of scummy people who will try to take advantage of you. Eventually, you will learn how to spot them for yourself. But once you do, you need to be able to push them away. Otherwise, people will walk all over you and it won't be healthy. In a business like this, boundaries are important. Not being able to stick up for yourself can be so incredibly toxic in this game. Learning how to say no is probably one of the BEST things that any camgirl can learn - and the sooner, the better. So refusing to let this guy take advantage of you - that's some awesome camgirl experience right there. It can be hard to say no. It can be scary. But the first time is the hardest. It will get easier. Learning to not let people take advantage of you is Camgirl Survival Skills 101! Super duper valuable! YOU CAN DO IT! ^_^

You are your own manager. You are responsible for learning - and honestly, that's my favorite part. It is so much fun learning this stuff! And coming to this community is the perfect start. We help each other here - sharing experiences and answering questions and giving advice. In Models only, we are always here to help each other - without demanding free Skype shows. Because we actually want you to succeed! All of the information you need is available to you - all it takes is becoming verified!

Good luck, keep posting, and hopefully we'll see you in Model's Only soon!

Hi, guys! I've been on MFC for about two weeks now and I've really been enjoying myself.
The first day I joined, I had a guy come into my room that helped me learn the ropes of the website. He explained how camscores worked, gave me a lot of helpful tips, and was generally really sweet.
We've still been talking off and on, but I've noticed he's been trying to ask me for sexual favors without any kind of compensation. He comes into my room and has never tipped me, but he still expects me to do stuff with him on Skype for free because he helped me in the beginning.
Is it worth it to have these kinds of connections with people? I feel like I'm not getting much benefit out of interacting with him anymore. He said he was a "model manager". I'm still trying to figure everything out and I didn't know if this was common! ❤️

I would tell him..

You've been super nice to help me at the beginning and I'll forever be grateful but sadly I'm trying to run a business and you can't expect to always get candy when you help someone just because you were nice with me when I started.

Looking forward to do a lot of naughty things with you on cam or Skype but please, respect the business I'm trying to build

Regards xxx

...that should work!

Thank you again for all of your help, guys! It's taken a weight off my shoulders and I feel a lot more confident and in control of what I'm doing now. I love the autonomy of camming. I ended up giving that guy the boot and I'm feeling good! This has definitely been a good lesson for me. :) All my love. Hopefully I can get into the models only section soon!

Scamy-scam-scam. I would just be nice to him, thank him for the help and all, but as everybody else said if he don't tip he ain't worth the time. Glad you resolved the situation! :)

Reactions: sadiesadie
I am also new on MFC,.. One member took a liking to me, and now he comes in my room and tries to get it going, he tips a little to encourage others etc... So far, he hasn't asked for anything in return (and from our conversations I do not think he will). BUT, if this changes, I will definitely follow you guys' advice. There is no reason for you to fulfill his requests if he does not tip the amount of tokens you ask for them (especially if you've never asked for his help in the first place)! Camming is a real job, and this is something I am learning to assert more each time I do it. Glad to hear you got everything straighten out!

he still expects me to do stuff with him on Skype for free because he helped me in the beginning.

Damn. That's nasty. So a guiy who goes hunting for fresh meat on purpose gave 10 minutes tops worth of common sense and already got some free action in exchange? Ban him on point of principle and learn from his dickness I reckon

I'm willing to manage any cam girl who wants to increase their earnings. I know all the tricks of the trade like inserting subliminal messages in your cam feed, using hypnosis to convert members in to mindless money drones, and even advanced techniques like finding out where a member lives and dropping live alligators in to their living room through their window and only offering to remove said alligators once they've tipped you 1.2 million tokens (this tactic recently caused some controversy in camland and some members and even models wound up leaving over it, but I see it as a perfectly viable tactic).

All I ask in return is your gratitude*

*plus 90% of your earnings and unlimited free nudes delivered to my inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.