AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model turnover cycles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
Perhaps a few of the industry reps., or those who work closely with many models may be able to help with this question.
I have noticed her in the last few days a rise in the series of first timer questions.

Is there a particular time of year when new models arrive or models who have finished with camming leave?
If so what do you think drives that? Is it study breaks, vacation plans, wanting more money for some period of the year, studios chasing more models, child care patterns, or just spring/ summer/ winter/ autumn time?

Perhaps a few of the industry reps., or those who work closely with many models may be able to help with this question.
I have noticed her in the last few days a rise in the series of first timer questions.

Is there a particular time of year when new models arrive or models who have finished with camming leave?
If so what do you think drives that? Is it study breaks, vacation plans, wanting more money for some period of the year, studios chasing more models, child care patterns, or just spring/ summer/ winter/ autumn time?

I will say this. There's an up trend in US girls working from studios setup in college towns. Instant Ramen is rock bottom not rice and beans. Actually Instant Ramen without water is rock bottom.

One my employees found out a few months ago her daughter had failed out of college and was studio camming to secretly pay off her student loans so her mom didn't know she wasn't still in college.

Certainly had a sense of the rouble collapsing against the US$ influencing the number of Russian models.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
One my employees found out a few months ago her daughter had failed out of college and was studio camming to secretly pay off her student loans so her mom didn't know she wasn't still in college.
Strange the compartmentalization that can go on with my view of camming. I can go watch a 20 year old performer, as long as she is reasonably mature acting, I can see her as an adult. But the minute you consider it from a parental perspective, it just completely changes things.

If I had a daughter I found out joined a studio, I would definitely feel like I had failed as a parent.

Baby, why didn't you come to me? We would have bought you some lights...

Status
Not open for further replies.