AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My friend was approved to model too

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Twitter Username
@MDaisy37
MFC Username
Maizy_Daisy
Chaturbate Username
Lucy_Leigh7
If we dont want to cam on different laptops to keep things less confusing while we do a lez show. If we just broadcasted on my account and I tagged her or included her name or however it's going to be and she's a new model.. will that count as using any of her new model status hours if she's not broadcasting under her own model name?

Myfreecams btw
If we dont want to cam on different laptops to keep things less confusing while we do a lez show. If we just broadcasted on my account and I tagged her or included her name or however it's going to be and she's a new model.. will that count as using any of her new model status hours if she's not broadcasting under her own model name?

If she isn't broadcasting/logged in to her own account, her hours will not be affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.