AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Na na....Nananana na na KATAMARI DAMACYYYYY

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilLitaRose

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2014
I think that should say it all.

What's your favorite Katamari Game?
Who's your favorite Cousin?
WHAT SONG CAN'T YOU GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD?!

Mine is Katamari Forever. Because being able to bounce out of a hole is awesome.
Ichigo.
I can't remember what it's called but it's a female rock singer singing it and it's kind of awesome.

Yaaaay! I love Katamari. And in fact, my favorite games are the original (just try to tell me that Make the Moon wasn't the most fun EVER) and We ♥ Katamari (great multiplayer game, awesome to get stoned and sit around and roll things up with a friend).

Also I shamelessly love the King of All Cosmos the most, more than any of the cousins. He's a total dick for messing up the Cosmos but he vomits RAINBOWS for goodness sake!!! *u*

Favorite song by far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w9fOAG5Xz8
It's so happy and cute and ughhhhh I love it. The whole soundtrack is amazing though, no lies.

EDIT: THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUJeiEva0Hw
*dances around happily*

A+ thread. The King of All Cosmos would approve.
*runs off to play Katamari*

Attachments

• katamari.jpg
    katamari.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 111
The King of All Cosmos is a sexy beast. I fucking LOOOVE these games!

I'm trying to remember favorites songs! Looks like I'm just going to have to get a hold of this and play some more to remember. :whistle: :dance:

My favorite cousins are Ichigo and Dipp! I actually really like the Prince, too!

tumblr_md1xrkwpQU1qbd7a2o1_250.png

tumblr_m70zu10pnJ1r5x2r2o2_250.jpg

tumblr_m70zu10pnJ1r5x2r2o1_250.jpg

Omg those art.

I fell in love with it because it can be so fun but so stresdful but not stressing lmao.
I used to want to cosplay as Ichigo and find a Prince.

They're supposedly making more for the PS4. I must have PS4. AND WHAT
APPLE?!
I NEED MY APPLE FIXED!

Reactions: ConnerJay
Okay. So I tried the Katamari game for the iPad.

It was super clunky and awkward as far as controls go, and you only get one level and have to buy the rest. :/ Super bummed.

Reactions: ConnerJay
:happy6: :happy6: :happy6: Nananananaanannana

The first two Katamari's for PS2 were equally great. I didn't love Katamari Forever on PS3 as much as the older ones but it was still amazing. Fuck now I need to play...
Plus I uh, may or may not have a sexual fantasy involving the King of Cosmos. :shifty:

This song is so fun to make up imaginary lyrics for and so,so good in the brain.

+Shoutout to Kinoko.

:happy6: :happy6: :happy6:

Attachments

• kinoko.jpg
    kinoko.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 72
Omg Katamari. ;A; I love the series so much. My favorite game is Beautiful Katamari. My favorite cousin is Ryu. :D It's something about that damn game, I swear. I just can't stop playing. For me it all started with Katamari Damacy.

Best song? The main song from the original. That opening animation is the best thing ever, with the king rising behind the field of cows and the pandas and mushrooms and everything. But there's a ton of amazing music in all the games. Very few tracks that I don't care for.

I've only played the PS2 games and the PS3 game.

Not sure which game I like best. The original had a good level progression and a more logical plot than the others (which isn't necessarily a plus in the crazy world of Katamari Damacy, LOL) but controls were a bit finicky and it was a bit lacking in variety. Second PS2 game (We Love Katamari) introduced lots of cool ideas.

I do like the more open gameplay structure of Katamari Forever (on PS3), even if it's pretty much entirely repeats of levels from earlier games. The controls seem better to me, and obviously it's prettier. It's much, much better than the PS2 games at handling the situation where the Katamari is out of sight behind objects.

I'd love to see a PS4 title, but it would need to have some new levels. I'm a bit tired of most of the old ones and the PS3 game already looks good enough. Katamari wouldn't work with photo-realistic graphics or anything; the quirky art style is a big part of the game.

I :love9: Katamari Damacy!

Reactions: KayleePond
....I wanna plan a bunch of models dressing up as their favorite cousin (or character) and be online all at the same time. WE WILL ROLL UP MFC!

Just got Katamari Forever last weekend so I could relive some awesome Katamari goodness. YIISSSSSSS!!! :h:

Reactions: Always_Tim
You're gonna love it! They have amazing things in that game, including the Prince Jump. Which frees you from being stuck.
AND RAINBOW HEARTS!!!

:D

Reactions: KayleePond
LilLitaRose said:
You're gonna love it! They have amazing things in that game, including the Prince Jump. Which frees you from being stuck.
AND RAINBOW HEARTS!!!

Also the camera is better, and the unlockable art styles are cool :)

I wish it had more original levels, but it's still fun to replay the old ones.

Always_Tim said:
LilLitaRose said:
AND RAINBOW HEARTS!!!

I actually like the new levels. Some of the original levels bring back some bad memories of rage....

Now I wanna play.

LilLitaRose said:
Always_Tim said:
LilLitaRose said:
AND RAINBOW HEARTS!!!

I actually like the new levels. Some of the original levels bring back some bad memories of rage....

Now I wanna play.

by "original" I meant "creative" or "innovative" as in "an original concept" not original as in "old" or "present from the beginning"

grr. stupid English and its ambiguous words that can have two opposite meanings.

I liked the new levels too. And I was expressing my wish that there were more of them. The game is almost all rehashes.

Always_Tim said:
LilLitaRose said:
Always_Tim said:
LilLitaRose said:
AND RAINBOW HEARTS!!!

Now I wanna play.

by "original" I meant "creative" or "innovative" as in "an original concept" not original as in "old" or "present from the beginning"

grr. stupid English and its ambiguous words that can have two opposite meanings.

I liked the new levels too. And I was expressing my wish that there were more of them. The game is almost all rehashes.
Gah! I'm sorry for misunderstanding. I will agree, I wish there was more innovative stuff. Hopefully when they release a new one (if they do...) they'll have a lot of fun stuff to do! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.