AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help picking out lighting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariana_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 2, 2017
West Coast
Hi everyone! I pretty recently started camming and I'm trying to get all my equipment together. Are there any specific lighting kits that anyone would recommend? I'm mainly looking at this one here: https://www.amazon.com/CowboyStudio-Photography-Portrait-Umbrella-Continuous/dp/B003WLY24O

I already have a good HD webcam with a microphone. Is there anything else I should consider getting, purely for broadcast quality (so not toys or anything like that)?

Thanks so much :)

That's a good lighting kit. Just make sure you are a little gentle with it. Mine came kind of flimsy.
This is my second time owning them. The first time my ex took them for a youtube project and never returned them. I forgot how flimsy it was till my cat knocked one over and bent the umbrella. Luckily, super easy to bend back and they're relatively inexpensive, but still. ARGHHH!

Reactions: Violet Dawn
This is my second time owning them. The first time my ex took them for a youtube project and never returned them. I forgot how flimsy it was till my cat knocked one over and bent the umbrella. Luckily, super easy to bend back and they're relatively inexpensive, but still. ARGHHH!

For me, it's if I try to screw in the light bulb too tight. I like to secure my stuff, but if I try to secure the light bulb in these things the little ... metal part inside the stand pops out. Really frustrating xD

Reactions: CharlieCharma
not sure you can see that well, I use an umbrella with a cold light then an Ikea lamp with warm light to compensate each other. Also, just to be fancy I got the selfie circle I attach it next to the camera . It looks awesome in complete darkness too :)

Attachments

• My Snapshot_16.jpg
    My Snapshot_16.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.