AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help!!!! Please 🥺

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2021
, Québec
Chaturbate Username
Mydiscretelovers
My account had accidentally got the email changed. We tried to fix it but now we are locked out. We have no idea what to do. Nobody from support is contacting us either. We didn’t actually deactivate our account and never got an email for that. We just switched emails by accident lol. Now we can’t log in or even try 2 step verification. What should we do?

also we requested for our pay, but now this is happening… will we still get paid even if we can’t relog in? (We will of course make a new one if need be). Our name is mydiscretelovers

Hello @punker barbie
Good Morning

My username is Bunnyjulie18 and I am the owner of the account.. I have had problems with my account since Monday, July 5, 2021. I find the problem that I cannot give tips. This problem greatly affects my transmission and my career as a model.

Chaturbate is the best place to express myself and it has been financially supported. I am obliged to know the reason why my account presents this problem since it has not allowed me to transmit this whole week and I must return to my show in order to receive my earnings. To verify that I am the owner, I upload more verification documents to show that I am of legal age and I am the legitimate owner of the account. Please urgently request information to find a prompt solution to this huge problem.

Number for the ticket (18120904)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.