AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

need help using nginx!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2018
im trying to stream to two cam sites chaturbate and and cam4 using nginx chaturbate works but cam4 wont pick it up rtmp://origin.cam4.com/cam4-origin-live/(thenmystreamkey) is there soming im doing wrong for this site. im using obs to stream to nginx that forwards my stream to mutiple sites this ways plays much smoother and better but cant seem to get cam4 to pick up the forward stream rtmp file : ( cane some one help with the correction of the inputs for the rtmp for cam4. my nginx configure file is below.

#user nobody;
worker_processes 1;

error_log logs/error.log;
error_log logs/error.log notice;
error_log logs/error.log info;

#pid logs/nginx.pid;

events {
worker_connections 1024;
}

rtmp {
server {
listen 1935;
chunk_size 4096;

application live {
live on;
record off;
push rtmp://live.stream.highwebmedia.com/live-origin/(mystreamkey)
push rtmp://origin.cam4.com/cam4-origin-live/(mystreamkey);
}
}
}

Last edited:
im trying to stream to two cam sites chaturbate and and cam4 using nginx chaturbate works but cam4 wont pick it up rtmp://origin.cam4.com/cam4-origin-live/(thenmystreamkey) is there soming im doing wrong for this site. im using obs to stream to nginx that forwards my stream to mutiple sites this ways plays much smoother and better but cant seem to get cam4 to pick up the forward stream rtmp file : ( cane some one help with the correction of the inputs for the rtmp for cam4. my nginx configure file is below.

#user nobody;
worker_processes 1;

error_log logs/error.log;
error_log logs/error.log notice;
error_log logs/error.log info;

#pid logs/nginx.pid;

events {
worker_connections 1024;
}

rtmp {
server {
listen 1935;
chunk_size 4096;

application live {
live on;
record off;
push rtmp://live.stream.highwebmedia.com/live-origin/(mystreamkey)
push rtmp://origin.cam4.com/cam4-origin-live/(mystreamkey);
}
}
}
That config file looks fine to me.
By the look of that config file you are using Noxalus/Multi-Streaming-Server, yes? (or someones mod of it) if it is if you open 192.168.42.42:8080/stat in a browser while streaming it should tell you if the nginx server is reviving the stream and forwarding it on properly.
If it is forwarding it on properly (which as the setting looks right and your saying it works to chaturbate, I expect it is) then I would think it's a problem with the format your sending to cam4, what resolution and fps are you broadcasting with, I know cam4 is much tighter about what resolutions/fps it will accept so check their website for what they will accept and make sure it matches your settings.
If the resolution/fps is the problem and you want to broadcast higher res to CB then it is possible to encode on the fly in nginx using ffmpeg, so you could broadcast at your CB settings and encode the cam4 stream to the right res/fps for them.

That config file looks fine to me.
By the look of that config file you are using Noxalus/Multi-Streaming-Server, yes? (or someones mod of it) if it is if you open 192.168.42.42:8080/stat in a browser while streaming it should tell you if the nginx server is reviving the stream and forwarding it on properly.
If it is forwarding it on properly (which as the setting looks right and your saying it works to chaturbate, I expect it is) then I would think it's a problem with the format your sending to cam4, what resolution and fps are you broadcasting with, I know cam4 is much tighter about what resolutions/fps it will accept so check their website for what they will accept and make sure it matches your settings.
If the resolution/fps is the problem and you want to broadcast higher res to CB then it is possible to encode on the fly in nginx using ffmpeg, so you could broadcast at your CB settings and encode the cam4 stream to the right res/fps for them.

Thanks for responding im using lizard nginx i changed the settings to what cam4 will accept in my obs app, and it still doesnt work : (.

I just found a solution
delete the push command for cam4 and replace it with this line:
exec ffmpeg -i rtmp://localhost/live/$name -codec copy -f flv rtmp://origin.cam4.com/cam4-origin-live/your_stream_key

Status
Not open for further replies.