AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new 24/7 big brother site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What do you think about the experience

• good design

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • easy to use

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • interesting

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • complicated to use

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • good mobile experience

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • bad mobile experience

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • decent mobile experience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • people in the apartments are allright

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh haha, I had to make a promise to people to not PM anymore on here after sending a few too many pictures of my cats to everyone on the member list. XD Plus if we discuss it in public then everyone gets to know how! I'm sure there are a lot that are super interested or could be.

So what are the rules of the place regarding animals, speaking of my cats? Could I bring my cats? I have three, they're really well behaved and litterbox trained. I mean if not I guess I could get a catsitter (my aunt does this for me a lot, she has way more cats than I do though so it gets stressful for her so I'd rather bring my babies with me).

Oh, and here is the pic that got me put in the PM timeout corner. :hilarious:

I hope pets are allowed because I would so watch a cam dedicated to those cats. You should tell everyone more about them. Especially which one is the sassiest. I think the sassiest cat would have the most fans.

I hope pets are allowed because I would so watch a cam dedicated to those cats. You should tell everyone more about them. Especially which one is the sassiest. I think the sassiest cat would have the most fans.
omg that is SOOOOO Dogmeat! He's a sassy little shit. I think he could have his own cam!

Too many pictures of your cats? How is that even possible? Feel free to send me as many pictures of them as you want @Magnolia, they are lovely!
As you wish! (though still not in a PM because a promise is a promise)

christmas card old.jpg

Be honest: are you all telling these women to spend a lot of time walking around in underwear/naked? Or is that just how they are comfortable? I'm not really complaining, it's just I saw Emma strip down as soon as they got home with the groceries, and to be honest, it looked a little perfunctory.

Judging by the women I know (sisters, roommates I've had, assorted friends, and, gasp, yes, myself), it'd be far more accurate to see them hanging around the house in t-shirts/tank tops and sweatpants.

Judging by the women I know (sisters, roommates I've had, assorted friends, and, gasp, yes, myself), it'd be far more accurate to see them hanging around the house in t-shirts/tank tops and sweatpants.
OOOOOOOO! Great idea! I could do that in the house. I'm trying to bring t-shirts back in style, especially big ones that don't really fit. :D

I have this one in particular that just says ASS MAN, I bet it would be a hit! Hell, if it caught on it could be the site's first meme!!!

me ass man.jpg

OOOOOOOO! Great idea! I could do that in the house. I'm trying to bring t-shirts back in style, especially big ones that don't really fit. :D

I have this one in particular that just says ASS MAN, I bet it would be a hit! Hell, if it caught on it could be the site's first meme!!!

View attachment 69368

With t-shirts, the baggier and more inappropriate, the better!

omg that is SOOOOO Dogmeat! He's a sassy little shit. I think he could have his own cam!

As you wish! (though still not in a PM because a promise is a promise)
View attachment 69367

View attachment 69368

A good meme would definitely skyrocket your popularity, especially if it's something as funny as that shirt! It's very...memeorable.:cool:

Dam right, otherwise it gets cold!! Maybe in summer I'd wear comfy shorts, but it ain't summer in europe!

I mostly slouch around in an oversized cotton dressing gown or my Transformers pjs and old tshirt. Cause I'm fancy like that.
When it's hot as balls I switch it up and go for mens boxers and a tank top.

Thus why I'd need serious compensation to look like a semi-attractive human 24/7.

Guys! I have a great idea for a 24/7 big brother like camsite. Cute girls in oversized shirts taking care of a lotta cats. Call it CATHOUSE! I'm allergic to cats, so I will be creating a sister site with cute girls in oversized shirts taking care of a lotta dogs.

THIS IS A TOTALLY GREAT IDEA!

@adystan_com I've got a question, since you seem so bent (in other threads as well) on being classified as a "Big Brother" site instead of a "cam site" why you insist on that terminology instead of the proper "Voyeur cam site"?

As others noted previously, "Big Brother" combined with "Comrade" sounds like it would be a gay male voyeur site, maybe correcting half of that terminology would help guide your proper target market.

@adystan_com I've got a question, since you seem so bent (in other threads as well) on being classified as a "Big Brother" site instead of a "cam site" why you insist on that terminology instead of the proper "Voyeur cam site"?

As others noted previously, "Big Brother" combined with "Comrade" sounds like it would be a gay male voyeur site, maybe correcting half of that terminology would help guide your proper target market.

I never thought about taking the website in that direction (gay material), but since we just launched, anything can happen.
Big Brother, I thought, would be more familiar to people than Voyeur cam site, since it was obvious to me they really didn't care that visitors don't interact with the people in the apartments, as visitors from mfc, for example, interact with their model.

Sorry for getting sucked into that losing battle in the other thread. Hope you enjoyed my rants :)

Reactions: JuliaStorm
I never thought about taking the website in that direction (gay material), but since we just launched, anything can happen.
Big Brother, I thought, would be more familiar to people than Voyeur cam site, since it was obvious to me they really didn't care that visitors don't interact with the people in the apartments, as visitors from mfc, for example, interact with their model.

Sorry for getting sucked into that losing battle in the other thread. Hope you enjoyed my rants :)
Voyeur would just be the official and technical term for what you're doing. :)

Hope you enjoyed my rants :)
And I won't say I enjoyed them, you got a bit emotional and unprofessional in them, which I'd always advise fellow industry folks to avoid doing.

Last edited:
So, um... why are you acting like you didn't completely freak out on us all

...and ignore our basic business questions like 'how much would I earn?'

who would seriously think of signing a contract with you and buying a flight to Romania without even getting a straight answer on remuneration?
and why would anyone think this is professional behavior? who do you know the business world who attempts to employ people but refuses to tell them what the going rate will be?

Wow... Just read the responses on the other thread... Like, I've always liked that on this forum we can have disagreements and come to another thread and can leave it where it was. But there's a difference between disagreements and what happened in that thread... I mean dude, you just attacked everyone. When it goes to throwing nasty insults and making condescending "honey" comments at women who answer your posts who you don't agree with I feel like maybe it's time to move on, not onto another thread but out.

(Forgive me if this results in poking the troll)
Your website looks shit. Your apartments look awful and uncomfortable, definitely not luxury in the slightest (unless luxury is being in a tiny box with modern furniture). Just because you've spent time recording yourself (which you were completely in control of and were doing to prove a point) doesn't mean it's not going effect others negatively, that is NOT research, you can't do a psychological study on yourself (or one person) without the results being highly corrupted. And just as you dissed one of the other girls who mentioned psychology (because what could a camgirl know?), my day job is training as a psychologist. You are rude, unprofessional, at least moderately sexist from your responses, and you seem to have no idea about what you're doing. For example, a big brother site would not be searching for camgirls to work from the apartment or be wanting the participants to walk around scantily dressed or do lots of sexy stuff. Amber is correct, the word is voyeur. The people on your site looked anything but natural, the whole thing appeared completely fake and uncomfortable. If you want to compare it to twitch you should understand that they have a very strict no nudity/sexuality policy. That is why Twitch is not a cam site. This is why your site is a cam site.
The definition of "big brother" as you mean it is: "a person or organization exercising total control over people's lives."
But you keep saying you won't be controlling anyone. So by definition you are NOT a big brother website. If only there were a word for what your site is... hmmm...

Do what you will, but you are wasting your time posting here. From how you have presented yourself I doubt anyone is going to join up to your site, and you are clearly not going to listen to advice or suggestions. It is unlikely you will do anything but damage your site's reputation. Whenever someone searched for your site these threads will likely come up in their search engine meaning they will see just how unprofessional, rude and childish you are.

So, um... why are you acting like you didn't completely freak out on us all in the other thread? I can't take anything you say seriously. You reacted like a 5 year old.

I'm highly amused that someone who owns a "Queer Sex Workers Against Trump" shirt was accused of having voted for said cheeto, like wat.

Sorry for getting carried away. I am sure not to raise the subject again on this forum.

Maybe its not too late. Just start answering peoples questions in the thread in a professional and thoughtful way. You could still turn it around. People have before.

Okay, but they are still the same ones that have been asked before.

1. Do you have a psychologist on staff?/What sort of research (other than filming yourself) have you done on the mental health effects of this?

2. How much are people being paid?

3. Why aren't you using the correct technical term of voyeur to for your site?

Please don't attack me. These are all very valid questions.

Okay, but they are still the same ones that have been asked before.

1. Do you have a psychologist on staff?/What sort of research (other than filming yourself) have you done on the mental health effects of this?

Please don't attack me. These are all very valid questions.

I will answer your questions in the order you posted them.
No psychologist full time. Just me who graduated university with a degree in psychology. Never practiced though. I started the first camgirl mansion like studio in Romania and have been closely involved with the camming industry for 7 years, been a cam model for 2 years (couple and single on different platforms), then just trained others, so I think I have a decent grasp in what cam models go through.
I came to the conclusion that it's much harder to be a cam model than live in an apartment with webcams pointing at you. Why is this? Because they become part of the decorum. You don't interact with them or the website in any way and in a short while you don't even notice them anymore.
This conclusion can't be generalized, so each person that we introduce into the project gets a trial period of roughly 2 weeks before they actually go live. This time is spent getting used to the cameras and providing us with daily feedback on how they feel. I can now safely disregard my concerns and put yours at ease, because out of 3 couples of people we tested and one single girl, none seemed to be bothered by the surveillance equipment.

The amount of remuneration is 2 fold.
1. you get an expensive nice apartment to live in.
2. you get paid directly proportional with the percent of the total traffic we bring on the website and the time they spend in your apartment.
Example: the first 11 days since we launched, we are to pay 930 euros to one apartment and 300 something euros to another. The earnings increase as traffic increases.

Voyeurism is a big niche and camming is included in it. I wanted to pinpoint more accurately the type of project we built and people know what Big Brother is. I needed to avoid confusing some readers who might think they need to stay in the apartments full time and interact with the viewers or get controlled in any way by us or members of the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.