AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new big girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

who like not skinny women Also blue eyes and blond hair

• love none skinny women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • love big boobs, blue eyes and blond hair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the point of this poll. It doesn't really help anyone, it's not asking for help/advice, and it's confusing. The options are "Do you love girls with big boobs, blue eyes and blond hair" or "love none skinny women." I don't even know what you mean by none skinny women. Like you don't like any of the other options, but you like skinny women? Or maybe it's a misspelling, and you meant non-skinny women? Either way, the options don't go together. There are girls with big boobs, blue eyes, and blonde hair that are skinny, and there are others that are BBW (and everywhere in between). So someone could like both or neither in your poll. A successful poll is one that covers all the basics and has differing options for a reader to choose.

I'm assuming you're trying to advertise for yourself with these pictures (and poll), but you don't even have links to your profiles. I think you might be looking for this thread so that you can introduce yourself and advertise your camsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.