AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEW - How to set up a profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2015
Hey guys!

I've just become a verified cammer! I'm trying to figure how the hell to make myself a decent profile! I haven't the slightest clue how to edit CSS or anything and I want to add rules etc to my profile.

Any help is appreciated right now!

My MFC username is PhoebeBoo :shy:

https://www.codecademy.com/en/tracks/htmlcss

If you are looking for learning how that stuff works then that is a great website.
this is as far as i can help. i did this one for my class and i must admit... it sucks balls, its hard. but if you are easy to learn these kind of things then its great. you can learn that stuff for free on there. and if you don't understand something you can just search for the answer on google and see if you can figure out why something is the answer.
In my eyes this can get pretty advanced though(in my eyes), but it won't hurt to try ?
it also covers the basics, so you will understand what you are doing.

goodluck

I went with The Oathtaker. He has done a few great profiles on mfc. Take a look at mine and his icon is on the top right of my profile. I know ZERO on how to do a profile, so he put it all together and I just paste and click and walla! So easy and reasonably priced.

Not to my knowledge.

MGF is very straightforward to set up, however. I don't think it requires any knowledge of HTML. All I did was embed images using the "edit profile" text editor section.

Reactions: 1stclassfantasy
Status
Not open for further replies.